Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayisha Diaz 🇩🇴

Bow Wow's biggest win in his life was even dating (hopefully smashing otherwise it's a small w/l) her for a minute

I had no idea. Had to google it lol...Bow Wow claimed he used to smash Esther Baxter. If that's true, it's even better. Ayisha is sexy but I'd pick Esther over Ayisha.

video_image-295889.jpg
video_image-295888.jpg

Her natural body she just had really small titties.

I'd prolly like her better now cuz I can barely remember the old her. She didn't need the breast implants but here we are.

Even though she's hot her titties are so obviously fake. Great surgery IMO is when you can't tell it's fake. Salma Hayek has arguably the best boob job cause they look 100% natural. I think her face is the best part of her. She has a very beautiful face.

Salma Hayek's boobs are real she just got a breast reduction tho because she gained more weight after child birth.

I think Lisa Ann and Ava Addams have the best boob jobs because they've had them in for so long that they've gained the weight around them that they look "real" now.

Nah, Salma's boobs are not real. They look so good they got you thinking they were real. That's a sign of a good boob job. She had small boobs . It was during the time of From Dusk Till Dawn, Desperado were she got those titties that she's now famous for.

Anyways, this thread is about Ayisha Diaz so let's stay on topic and we can talk about Salma's real or not real boobs somewhere else lol.

Last edited:
Back