Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ayisha Diaz 🇩🇴

Her goofy ass might as well not even made a OF
on that note

I promise I'm not no pocket watcher lol, I jusrt found this site from a random page on reddit like 30 minutes ago

shit crazy

makes sense as to why only on3 rh0nda's shit die so quick on here, she got enough to have a couple of hall monitors on payroll

any OF content of hers is a insta-ban on ABW now lol

These chicks be making so much money off OF but still don't own shit but a bunch of designer bags???? Either that site is super wrong or these chicks are really bad with money, cuz something ain't adding up.

There's way too many of them still living with 3 roommates renting out an apartment
?????

These chicks be making so much money off OF but still don't own shit but a bunch of designer bags???? Either that site is super wrong or these chicks are really bad with money, cuz something ain't adding up.

There's way too many of them still living with 3 roommates renting out an apartment

from what it looks like, the website is multiplying the sub count x sub price to get their estimate... so that's not even counting the DMs, tips and other PPV content

as for the other part of the question, doing it for the gram.... all them girls are in a fast money mindset, so they spend like they can always make it back

from what it looks like, the website is multiplying the sub count x sub price to get their estimate... so that's not even counting the DMs, tips and other PPV content

as for the other part of the question, doing it for the gram.... all them girls are in a fast money mindset, so they spend like they can always make it back
Goofyass brawds buy all the shit that can get stained and be worthless. All if it just to appear like they have some type of wealth.

Back