Welcome To aBlackWeb

Doja Cat exposed for being anti-black and hanging out with White Supremacists

If she twerks live in a chat room full of brotha I'll forgive her. 5hats all I need I dont need some sappy heartfelt apology. She started out sleeping in a trap house before zhe got on she can come back my arms are open. Like Martin said " you can come bome sista, you can always come home."

Hate to say this but racism that was going to destroy Dojacat career might've actually saved it. The death of George Floyd by a radical cop and systematic racism that we all know is real took the "heat" off her.

MURICA

I think the opposite is happening actually. Any other time period when a celebrity said or did some foul shit they could just lay low for a year or 2 after issuing some apologies and then come back and as long as their form of entertainment was still good (acting, singing, etc) then the masses seemed to just give them a pass (example chris brown, r kelly)

but now with the GLOBAL protests against racism happening I think Doja is done....this is the absolute worst time to have any type of racism scandal, and I dont think she is gonna get a pass. Also she wasn't a mega star yet so not that many people were seriously riding for her like that anyway.

Before this shit popped off Doja Cat had next in the game now this braud's career is finished b/c she's a self-hating ass coon. Just like that other fat bitch on Twitter named Chaantellie.

If she twerks live in a chat room full of brotha I'll forgive her. 5hats all I need I dont need some sappy heartfelt apology. She started out sleeping in a trap house before zhe got on she can come back my arms are open. Like Martin said " you can come bome sista, you can always come home."

Bruh I don't know if you trollin or not, so I'ma just call you a coon anyway to cover all bases.

I turned on the radio yesterday and her song is Still in rotation. Then I got a friend who’s daughter still wanted to dance to her songs on TikTok.

She’ll be ok as long as her current songs still work but as for new shit? Can’t call it.

Her character is trash and arrogant b

Plus she's a bedwench to cornball whiteboys

Move on from her
Even though I still don't think all that shit true,I don't have to agree with no chick's opinion on anything to ram shack her ass.

I barely pay attention to what a bitch talking bout anyway.

Same bitch yelling BLM will still shit on a nigga.

This shit minor in the grand scheme.

Look at this niggas priorities lol
I been ' bout her from that juicy video starting back with "moo" I've been wanting to pound her ever since she was a cow.. She's just a confused biracial thats all. Its like that old Alex Haley movie queen starring Haley berry. She was putting on airs. She thought very highly of herself until the right black man came in her life. Its the same thing. Thats ls what doja cat is a modern day version of queen only I'm trying to put this dick in her life and y'all trying to put her out in the boondocks and starve her out until she randomly bust in a morning church service and breaks down screaming " I's negra! NEGRA AHHHHHH......!!!!" It doesn't have to come to that people. A good sound negro spiritual fuck will straighten her out. I'm a be all in them guts singin' " swing loowww sweet cherryyyy pussy......"

Back