Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does My Friend Look Like Meg The Stallion

dont get besides yourself my guy... no one set anyone up. this had very little to do with yall and much more a ploy to get me on the site. he knew how i felt about all of this before he asked yall. im the one who told him hell no in the first place... i can see where we might favor a smidge probably because our jawlines are both square... but we dont look alike enough to be compared. and deadeye forearm request wasnt what made me post..dont give that nga that credit. i posted cuz im not bout to played by a bunch of ngas i dont know like im a .5 out this bitch. i threw his forearm line in for color.

thanks for the welcome.

"Don't get besides yourself"... look, I know you don't know none of us on here, but don't come on here reckless Marquita, Quita, Dolly or whatever you want to call yourself. You made a post and I took from that... have a bless day young lady

And for the record... no one is overly sensitive about anything. But if you gon throw a jab make sure you can handle being punched in your fckn jaw back. That’s all.

Seems like the dude(s) that had the most negative to say is crying the most about the clap back. I was brought on this site to swing back for entertainment. Everybody else moved on and SOMEBODY still crying. Sounds like female shit to me. #CantRelate
View attachment 143255

"Don't get besides yourself"... look, I know you don't know none of us on here, but don't come on here reckless Marquita, Quita, Dolly or whatever you want to call yourself. You made a post and I took from that... have a bless day young lady
Lol...First of all dude you ain’t my damn daddy so stop talkin to me like I’m a kid. Nga I’m 35. The “Don’t get besides yourself” was lighthearted and in a joking manner, as in “simmer down”. Secondly, I came on here reckless at who i needed to and to only those ppl and will continue to do so to whomever tf come at me crazy JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOU WOULD/DO. That shit reserved to people based on tenure or something? I’m supposed to pipe down cuz I’m new? Foh. Don’t like what I’m sayin you’re more than welcome to hit the ignore button so you won’t have to call me nothin at all.

GOOD NIGHT SIR.

Lol...First of all dude you ain’t my damn daddy so stop talkin to me like I’m a kid. Nga I’m 35. The “Don’t get besides yourself” was lighthearted and in a joking manner, as in “simmer down”. Secondly, I came on here reckless at who i needed to and to only those ppl and will continue to do so to whomever tf come at me crazy JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOU WOULD/DO. That shit reserved to people based on tenure or something? I’m supposed to pipe down cuz I’m new? Foh. Don’t like what I’m sayin you’re more than welcome to hit the ignore button so you won’t have to call me nothin at all.

GOOD NIGHT SIR.
giphy.gif

Back