Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Does cursing out loud intensifies sex?

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Was sittin randomly thinking about my past, and the women I was wit...who I had the best sexual encounter wit...and why some of those moments got intensed. Lookin back...I realized once they started cursing out loud like "OH SHYT!"..."FUCC!"..."GOT DAMMIT!"...the intensity level would go from 0-60 real fast.

The pace speeds up. I'd get even more vocal and start cursing back. Then either I would go into "beast mode", and proceed to rearrange their insides. Or...it became competitive on some who can out fucc who type deal.

So what is it about cursing out loud kicks the intensity of sex up a few notches, and unlock the animalistic side in us all?

Last edited:
Just knowing the other person is really getting into it i guess amplifies it more.

But sometimes it can be overdone. There was this one chick i used to mess with who sounded like a woman with tourettes getting stabbed repeatedly.

The sex was so good tho it helped distract me from nutting too quick so was an even exchange imo.

Just knowing the other person is really getting into it i guess amplifies it more.

But sometimes it can be overdone. There was this one chick i used to mess with who sounded like a woman with tourettes getting stabbed repeatedly.

The sex was so good tho it helped distract me from nutting too quick so was an even exchange imo.

That shyt does the opposite.

If they're cursing...I'm liable to buss sooner than I want to. Shyt be sounding sexy af and catches me off guard sometimes.

I believe so.
If he’s fucking me good and hitting that spot and I go “fuck” or “oh shit”, I think it lets him know I’m loving that shit and depending on the tone in which you say those words, that’ll determine how he strokes the kitty. Either way, yup.

It does for me. If he cusses or says anything it turns me on tbh lol. I don’t really cuss during sex though I say stuff like “Ohh God” and I make other noises.

It does for me. If he cusses or says anything it turns me on tbh lol. I don’t really cuss during sex though I say stuff like “Ohh God” and I make other noises.

Love: "AWW FRICK! AWW FRICK! GOSH DARN IT THIS FEELS SO FRICKIN GOOD!"

I believe so.
If he’s fucking me good and hitting that spot and I go “fuck” or “oh shit”, I think it lets him know I’m loving that shit and depending on the tone in which you say those words, that’ll determine how he strokes the kitty. Either way, yup.
i really gotta block this woman.....i just cant

nah.......that shit dont phase me.....
loud shit doesnt phase me either.....
it actually turns me off.

i was with this one chick......i sucked her nipple and shes all "OHHHHHHH GOD, YEA YEA"

i look up at her like fr?

but this other chick had the moans...and her voice......i cant go over 2 minutes with her.
i need earphones to stay longer.

i dont want to false flagging in my bed.

I believe so.

Major key

most of the time its sexy af and it does hype shit a little....but other times, lets say she's drunk lol, that shit can sound like she stubbed tf out her toe or something lmao....not so hot

it aint stopping shit, but there is a certain tone that makes it better

Im very vocal in the bedroom. Loud af if you ask me. I do notice that when I’m really into it which is followed by the cursing and whatnot, it does start to get intense.

you loud?

say whaaaaaaaaat?

girl you loud when you shitting.

acting like being loud is new.

Y’all tripping anything loud be charging a nigga.

Farts
Moans
“POUND THAT TIGHT PRETTY POOSEY”
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING.....STOP”

Back