Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does anyone actually KNOW a nympho in real life?

But it's alot men who really only wants sex occasionally lol. Everyday be too much🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️. Idk...low stamina I guess. It definitely feels crazy when you s/o tell you no, and you ready ready. Like wtf I am going to do. You definitely have to be aligned in your libido. Don't tell me no.....
Are u admitting to being a nymph?

But it's alot men who really only wants sex occasionally lol. Everyday be too much🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️. So any female wanting intimacy everyday is a nympho.It definitely feels crazy when your s/o tell you no, and you ready . You definitely have to be aligned in your libido. Don't tell me no.....
Yea everyday isn't an issue for me unless I'm just too got damn tired.

I know a lot of y'all probably beat off daily (nh in case) but even y'all need breaks. Imagine being expected to fuck and nut don't even come out anymore.....then she wanna go again. And repeat the next day.

200 (3).gif

Yea everyday isn't an issue for me unless I'm just too got damn tired.

I know a lot of y'all probably beat off daily (nh in case) but even y'all need breaks. Imagine being expected to fuck and nut don't even come out anymore.....then she wanna go again. And repeat the next day.

View attachment 591141
So beating messes up actual sex? Mmmmm ok learning alot

He might just have a low drive
Yeah that or the on/off switch doesn't exactly work the same with a penis vs a vagina 🤷🏾‍♀️. It's very much a double standard though. It's completely understandable when a guy wants to have sex "alot" but a woman...it might be a turn off for a guy. Either it boots thier confidence like on some "she wants me all the time" lol or some I can't have her thinking I can't keep up..she gots to go 🤣

Yeah that or the on/off switch doesn't exactly work the same with a penis vs a vagina 🤷🏾‍♀️. It's very much a double standard though. It's completely understandable when a guy wants to have sex "alot" but a woman...it might be a turn off for a guy. Either it boots thier confidence like on some "she wants me all the time" lol or some I can't have her thinking I can't keep up..she gots to go 🤣
its a double edged sword cause, i mean there are ways for a dude to try and achieve the tons of sex but it might come at a cost some time down the road.

The best thing imo to do for multiple rounds is to do it first thing in the AM, maybe a midday session followed by one in the evening, or 1 long ass round of drunk sex.

i guess its really about what the situation calls for

Back