Welcome To aBlackWeb

Does anyone actually KNOW a nympho in real life?

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
maybe im ignorant but what i've always assumed to be about a nympho, i've never run into one irl.

You see shit on tv/movies and maybe it's a gross exaggeration but have ya'll ever encountered one irl?

maybe im ignorant but what i've always assumed to be about a nympho, i've never run into one irl.

You see shit on tv/movies and maybe it's a gross exaggeration but have ya'll ever encountered one irl?

never actually seen paperwork on anyones diagnosis but yeah man lol

it doesnt mean a mf running around w/ black snake moan vibes just jumping on folks

its basically being addicted and different people will have different severity levels

some nymphos might just flick it all the time....some might be in a relationship and having sex but still rubbing several out a day

they gotta scratch that itch tho

SN: if you look at book definitions its just a horny ass chick thats all lol.....doesnt mean its acted on

My boy use to come chill with me to get away from his chick. He kept saying like yo I need a break cause its never enough with her.

I had to ask if he was beating it right cause in my experience a chick calms down on wanting the D after a good beat down or two.

I felt that way until I dealt with one. Shit had me drained. Imagine thinking of some pussy being a turn off cause all you doing is fucking. Smh. Had me finding ways to get away.

Last edited:
My boy use to come chill with me to get away from his chick. He kept saying like yo I need a break cause its never with her.

I had to ask if he was beating it right cause in my experience a chick calms down on wanting the D after a good beat down or two.

I felt that way until I dealt with one. Shit had me drained. Imagine thinking of some pussy being a turn off cause all you doing is fucking. Smh. Had me finding ways to get away.
How many times a day was it?

It wasnt even an issue with how many times.

More like, could never get through a movie without my dick in her mouth. Could never just chill and watch the game. Could never just lay on the couch for a few hours and do nothing after breakfast.

It was just wild.
Lol u might start saying shit that have u thinking u sound like the chick in the relationship:

"All u ever think about is sex"
"There's more to life than fucking u know"
"Can we just enjoy the show"
"Im tired/don't feel good"

download.jpeg

Lol u might start saying shit that have u thinking u sound like the chick in the relationship:

"All u ever think about is sex"
"There's more to life than fucking u know"
"Can we just enjoy the show"
"Im tired/don't feel good"

View attachment 546239

Lmaooo. Facts. Start feeling like a bitch and shit.

And I got a healthy sex drive. Never had an issue or complaints there. But this chick had me questioning myself. We could never do anything normal. Im talking pull into a parking lot for a quickie on the way to the mall type shit.

Shits great at first. But wears off quick.

It wasnt even an issue with how many times.

More like, could never get through a movie without my dick in her mouth. Could never just chill and watch the game. Could never just lay on the couch for a few hours and do nothing after breakfast.

It was just wild.
I ....just don't... Nevermind

I fucked up and moved in with her ass.

So the full extent didn't sink in till about day 4.

Shit starts to hurt after a while, bruised my shit and had it looking like a portobello mushroom.

Thought she gave me something but jusy broke blood vessels from over use.

She was miserable till i healed up. Constantly sat in a fashion where she could discreetly masterbate or rub herself on something. Like her heel...

Had a borderline nympho. She was on her way to full blown nympho status, but I got out b4 it got worse.

By far Top 5 best ever had. Mt. Rushmore type deal. But GEE-ZUS...this chick had me feeling washed, and I was STILL in my early 30s at that time. The perfect example of wanting to fucc ALL night, ALL day. Maybe a break to eat. Buss a nut...3mins later she want another go round.

The only reasons why I didn't feel the full effect of her nympho powers, was b/c of distance. She was 45-50mins away while going to school. Then 2 1/2hrs when she moved to Charlotte. I should've stuck around to get that 3sum she was down for but...meh. I was spent. Lol

Shit starts to hurt after a while, bruised my shit and had it looking like a portobello mushroom.

She was miserable till i healed up. Constantly sat in a fashion where she could discreetly masterbate or rub herself on something. Like her heel...
Ok, you might save this thread after all

Where she live?

Back