Welcome To aBlackWeb

Documentary Accusing MJ of Child Abuse Premiering At Sundance

I still laugh about how Prince was supposed to be on the song, he came in and saw that was the first line and was like "you're not saying this to me and i'm not saying this to you"

So now we don't have an MJ and Prince collab

It was the video, not the song. They wanted Prince for the part Wesley played.

idk man... u don’t keep falsely getting accused of shit you didn’t do...

rkelly
harvey
spacey
cosby

mike is in a diff category.. he’s fucked up... I’m a huge MJ fan, will always be, but the shit he didn’t ain’t right... kids as best friends, confiding in them, having them over while keeping parents away w vacations, sleeping in beds together, touching them oddly...

Biden does that and we all know Biden is a fucking weirdo...

Mike, nah.. right?

People are fucked up. All of them. When you’re rich then it becomes a problem. I don’t know whether he did or not but my suspicions ain’t good... but nothing can be confirmed either way...

idk man... u don’t keep falsely getting accused of shit you didn’t do...

rkelly
harvey
spacey
cosby

mike is in a diff category.. he’s fucked up... I’m a huge MJ fan, will always be, but the shit he didn’t ain’t right... kids as best friends, confiding in them, having them over while keeping parents away w vacations, sleeping in beds together, touching them oddly...

Biden does that and we all know Biden is a fucking weirdo...

Mike, nah.. right?

People are fucked up. All of them. When you’re rich then it becomes a problem. I don’t know whether he did or not but my suspicions ain’t good... but nothing can be confirmed either way...

I mean he probably was up to some weird or even sick shit...

But to say that there’s NO reason to doubt two dudes who have changed their stories multiple times, is objectively false.

Not saying he did or didnt do it but after watching the doc and knowing a little about the case...they really never really explained what got him acquitted so many times...

From what i remember what got mj free was that he was never ever really alone with kids...there were dozens if not hundreds of people at the ranch or on tour around him at all times...aside from that one maid...all his bodyguards, handlers, attendants said they saw nothing and they could easily get to mj at anytime when he was with the kids....even those who fell out with him and thought what he was doing was inappropriate testified to that...

Obviously that would invalidate most of the stories but there was no new evidence here to disprove that

I watched both episodes early this morning .. Some of the 'relevations' by the two guys were somewhat hilarious to me I burst out laughing in some instances (not to make fun of sexual molestation to minors)

But my biggest take from this documentary personally was the rare and vintage footage of Mike in his prime that you hardly see; both pictures and video .... Apart from Neverland (which was an estate in itself) the nigga had residential property all over California

Back