Welcome To aBlackWeb

Documentary Accusing MJ of Child Abuse Premiering At Sundance

*walks in thread again. sits down*

what about the harvey doc? did it do any damage? is anyone talking about it?

i been said fuck oprah but again a doc can make people look at things different?

can niggas not think for themselves?

and this is my problem with these docs.

they are biased to what the director wants you to see.
i dont like that people form an opinion from this.

they are taking the directors picture he paints as law and truth.
The one thing that I have learned is that People especially Americans are stupid as fuck and extremely lazy....instead of putting some effort doing our due diligence and forming our own opinions on something, ppl wait for someone to GIVE them their opinion and then they run with it

The one thing that I have learned is that People especially Americans are stupid as fuck and extremely lazy....instead of putting some effort doing our due diligence and forming our own opinions on something, ppl wait for someone to GIVE them their opinion and then they run with it
even tho i am american.....it hurts me to agree with you.

like i said in another thread...it sets a bad precedent.

if i have access to a doc and can make people think what i want them to think....you know how much control that has?

as we as black men are the ones with constant targets on our back.

and its sad that even more black men are thinking like white people and turning on other black men without question.

I knew Oprah wasn’t for the culture but damn this some trend hopping dick riding shit all for ratings and to make it appear as if she is on the right side of history
oprah kept her money because she did her part in shitting on guess who.....black men.
she helped break up the black family structure just as much as white supremacy.

Secondly, I really don't know much or can vouch for Mike's personal life and he's association or relationship with mostly young white boys... But

That nigga dead.. Everything they wanna talk about that they couldn't while he was alive is null and void

https://mjjtruthnow.wordpress.com/2...-the-record-straight-on-the-1993-allegations/
I don’t even think that’s the point rn the point is the subjects of the doc have no leg to stand on and are still being given validity

Back