Welcome To aBlackWeb

Documentary Accusing MJ of Child Abuse Premiering At Sundance

Why are you acting like you care?

The ones in the 90s and mid-2000s tried to put him in jail. We been down that road already. So stop acting like if they did it sooner it would make a difference to you.

Lol at believing them after they said nothing happened and it not working like that.

R. Kelly has women with him right now saying nothing happened. Are we stupid enough to believe that to be the case? Really, we that dumb?

It doesnt work like someone going from saying nothing happened to admitting something did happen but you believe a sick ass nigga that sleeps in bed behind closed doors with other ppls children & asks parents to let them stay with him for months. Holding hands and shit?

But it’s a nigga going from not wanting to admit to finally admitting that’s too far gone?

You niggas are sick in the head.
I don't know all that shit you talking. I do care, but I don't believe these two. Credibility is very important.

“I don’t know all that shit you talking.” - A nigga that knows every last bit of all that shit you talking

POPE-RAH’S FRIENDS:

Steven Spielberg & David Geffen

Spielberg and Michael Jackson used to be best friends. Jackson was set to play Peter Pan in Spielberg’s Hook. Something happened. Fingers were pointed at Jackson and his career was ruined over unproven allegation that he molested little boys. Moreover, Jackson was so hurt by this that he went to extreme lengths to get back at Spielberg. He spent millions of dollars trying to put a black-magic voodoo curse on Spielberg, and his friend David Geffen.

David Geffen has recently been linked to child abuse. This link is through a studio he funded and produced called DEN or Digital Entertainment Network. This studio was used as a front to lure young boys who wanted to be stars into parties where they would be drugged and raped. Producers would pay large sums of money to attend these parties and sit naked in hot tubs with drugged underage boys.

Two key members of DEN, Marc Collins-Rector and Brian Singer, have been accused of drugging and raping young boys. Marc Collins-Rector fled to Spain where he was arrested by Interpol and charged with 9 counts of child sexual abuse. He was released after 18 months and now lives comfortably in London. Brian Singer is now under a lot of heat and is in an ongoing lawsuit defending allegations of child sexual abuse. He has since been fired as the director of the Wonder Woman sequel.

David Geffen is untouchable and still highly respected in Hollywood. He’s often spotted partying on his yacht with Hollywood a-list actors like Tom Hanks. Rumour has it that he has spent millions on deflecting investigations and bribing officials to into chasing false leads.

Corey Feldman claims that he went to the FBI with the names of real powerful Hollywood pedophiles and they were never investigated; instead Michael Jackson was. Perhaps that is why Jackson hated Geffen and Spielberg. They used him as their fall man.

https://www.fullysourced.com/serious/feldman-covering-up-for-spielberg-geffen/

Oprah celebrates her birthday in St Barts aboard David Geffen's $300M megayacht watching Michael Jackson documentary with her best friend Gayle
  • Oprah Winfrey flew down to St Barts on Monday to celebrate her 65th birthday aboard the megayacht Rising Sun, owned by her close friend David Geffen
  • The group spent three days docked in Gustavia and on Tuesday enjoyed dinner and cake on the boat's deck in honor of the birthday girl
  • She was joined by Gayle King and the CBS This Morning anchor's son Will for the trip, which lasted just three days
  • After enjoying some birthday cake on Tuesday, the group watched the Michael Jackson sexual assault documentary Leaving Neverland
  • Rising Sun headed back to St Marteen on Wednesday so that the group could jet home
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ens-300M-yacht-watches-Leaving-Neverland.html

I dont fuck with bill maher but last night he said, "Are we gonna stop listening to thriller? I'm not, and I believe the accussers. When this hits the music industry all were gonna have left is polka ."

#Repost @behindthesmokex @get_reposter
Now I’m thinking that all of the footage & people that were interviewed for this documentary Leaving Neverland were just as accessible when the man was alive, no? Why now though? If Michael Jackson was investigated by the FBI & wasn’t found guilty then there had to be some holes in a story or two. The reason why R. Kelly has been able to slip and slide through law enforcements manicure is because, he has never been investigated by The Alphabet. Now I’m not here to even lend you guys my thoughts on what I think happened, or didn’t happen however, I will comment on what John Legend has said. The John stated that he didn’t have a reason not to believe the accusers, when asked if he believed them. That’s fine but bruh, if you are to be the gate keeper for self righteousness today it means that you should go back & find a reason to not take part in an Elvis tribute no? Priscilla was 14 bruh. Stand on your stance & be firm but allow it the fortitude of consistency as well. I’ve been in your dressing room back in 2006 & have heard you in rare form speaking about R.Kelly. Your time & choice of words weren’t that of the Johnny Boy that you’ve given the public & I get it but bruh, who are you? Do y’all remember when Wayne Brady was doing drive-byes with Dave Chappelle? John is probably the only one in his family that wasn’t thugged out but them genetics don’t play HopScotch. #BehindTheSmoke

The only interview I've seen so far where they've really dug in deep and asked investigative questions is the Good Morning Britain interview with the director, and even then the director came across as slimy and dodgy as fuck. The media coverage apart from that interview has been a disgrace. There is still absolutely no evidence after two decades of allegations, FBI, police and sheriff investigations and a court case where the accused was acquitted on all charges...

This seems like nothing but an extortion job by those involved, especially when they were happy enough to defend Michael Jackson under oath (which surely eould be perjury if what they are saying now is true). Show me some actual evidence and then we can call Michael Jackson a paedophile, but until then let the guy rest in peace.

They cancelling this nigga music with tha quickness here in Britain ... Its astonishing

A statue of his was taken down in some museum

Whole shit look like some grand conspiracy to kill his legend...

The reaction in Britain has been a joke - guilty until innocent. Only Piers Morgan has asked actual questions of those involved and acted like an actual journalist over this whole shit storm.

Back