Welcome To aBlackWeb

do you volunteer from time to time?

roi baptiste

Mrs Baptiste is a volunteer at a local food pantry in our neighborhood on Saturday... just a few hours giving back to the community...... do you volunteer your time to a worthy cause when needed?

besides niggas own non profit.....used to volunteer weekly at a food pantry Then Covid hit.... the pantry is back open but I ain’t fucking w it rn

Yep. If I can't provide the time I can provide the means or people to make shit happen. I do food drives and make sure underprivileged elderly get their lawns cut so the city doesn't give them tickets. Also provide rideshare vans to people needing rides to jobs where the buses don't run. I even drive sometimes when I got nothing to do.

Yep. If I can't provide the time I can provide the means or people to make shit happen. I do food drives and make sure underprivileged elderly get their lawns cut so the city doesn't give them tickets. Also provide rideshare vans to people needing rides to jobs where the buses don't run. I even drive sometimes when I got nothing to do.
God bless for your time serving the community.

me & my wife drop off food to a food pantry once a month........ nothing extrodinary but little things that can help the next woman or man to get by a lil easier out here..... some people who say no on here are selfish ... there might come a time in life when u might need a helping hand.

i thought this thread would do big numbers.... but i was wrong .... but thank you to anybody who have donated their time to doing the right thing within their community...you will be blessed sooner than you know it.

Back