Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Do you use guides to play video games?

Do you use guides

• Total voters
I use either gamefaqz or YouTube when I get stuck. It's usually for some open world puzzle type shit or when I'm running in circles trying to find a clue. I go to YouTube especially for red dead treasure hunts because that map ain't gonna tell you shit. They should've did it like assassins creed black flag where the map gave you the latitude and longitude. I just don't have time for that. I learned that lesson in red dead 1.

lmfao

man I got that shit on the nes mini and barely gettin past Honda

I feel you.....its just no real shame in it

personal pride, meh

b281d6ba403813d339425e435572f39d.jpg

i'm currently playing this game Shin Megami Tensei IV on 3Ds. There are certain "quests" that i use gamefaqs for. Also there's an alignment system that determines which of the multiple paths you can take based on the certain choices. I used a guide to find out how much each decision adds to this hidden alignment value.

lmfao

man I got that shit on the nes mini and barely gettin past Honda

I feel you.....its just no real shame in it

personal pride, meh

damn homie... I ain't played Mike Tyson since high school. I just fired it up in FCEUX and played it for the first time in 30 years and got to King Hippo without losing a match. I just couldn't remember how I used to fight that nigga. Honda wasn't bad though. Took a sec, but I just had to remember to hit him in the stomach as he made his charge and it was a wrap.

Mike_tyson's_punch_out-0.png

Growing up I used them while playing RPG's but now I don't use them for story mode or anything like that, I'll use them to see what I missed to get 100% completion after I beat the game.

I use guides to get through ridiculous parts. And sometimes i look characters up and read spoilers by accident. I look shit up for puzzles

Growing up I used them while playing RPG's but now I don't use them for story mode or anything like that, I'll use them to see what I missed to get 100% completion after I beat the game.

this another thread

i dont think i've ever gotten 100% completion on ANY game i've ever owned

co-sign

im not scouring the bottom of the ocean for love letters or spaceship parts

The internet done made all games easy to figure out.

I be trying to hold back.

When I was playing Destiny and a new raid would drop we would play and some of us have a Twitch stream going for easy STRATS I kinda hated that shit but it is what it is

Hell yeah. When I'm stuck on how to beat a boss or figure out a puzzle...YouTube or innanet

Not anything recently plus I don't play games for 100% completion and some of that stuff if so tedious and repetitive.

I find it that games are a lot easier than they used to be. Not having a life bar in a lot of these shooters, even on hard, takes the challenge out of it.

Majora's Mask on the 64 you had to use a guide to beat that shit. Granted I was like 8 or 9 I knew wtf I was doing but that shit was impossible to know what to do next. And to get every mask? Shiiiit!

Back