Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Think Joe Biden's Values Are Any Different Than Donald Trump's?

Do Joe Biden and Donald Trump Have The Same Values?

• Joe Biden and Donald Trump Have The Same Values

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Joe Biden and Donald Trump Have Different Values

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
ur right that there is a lot of nuance involved

at a basic level at the minimum for black folks to get on code, that means that we:

1) see/treat all black folks as allies (yeah I know all skinfolk ain't kinfolk)

2) make no moves/actions that harm another black person (ex. ideally no one would commit crime, but if u gon break the law at least don't make another black person a victim, ie. even gang members should refuse to beef with other black people)

3) consolidate our resources to support actions that protect/benefit black people (group economics)

that's just a start

obviously it's way more harder to achieve just those 3 generic concepts in real life practice

In a perfect world everything you said would be ideal.

Unfortunately Black people aren't monolithic. You can't even get all Black people to agree with your three points. In fact, I bet you couldn't even get 70% of Black people to agree with you.

We have to stop thinking in terms of race because a Black person will lie, cheat, and steal just as fast as a White person.

Don King ripped off Black fighters by saying, "Black people need to stick together" and then he'd under pay them what he promised.

The Black panthers failed because they let anybody join.

The Nation of Islam succeeded because you have to follow the Restrictive Laws, if you don't follow the rules (no drugs, no White women, etc.) they kick you out.

All Black people aren't gonna make it to the promise land.

2 different style of racists. Trump is the over the top racist. Biden is the refined racist. They have differences in terms of how they practice white supremacy...

Makes me think of this Malcolm quote:

"The white conservatives aren't friends of the Negro but they at least don't try to hide it. They are like wolves; they show their teeth in a snarl that keeps the Negro always aware of where he stands with them. But the white liberals are foxes, who also show their teeth to the Negro but pretend that they are smiling. The white liberals are more dangerous than the conservatives; they lure the Negro, and as the Negro runs from the growling wolf, he flees into the open jaws of the "smiling" fox. One is the wolf, the other is a fox. No matter what, they’ll both eat you.”

ur right that there is a lot of nuance involved

at a basic level at the minimum for black folks to get on code, that means that we:

1) see/treat all black folks as allies (yeah I know all skinfolk ain't kinfolk)

2) make no moves/actions that harm another black person (ex. ideally no one would commit crime, but if u gon break the law at least don't make another black person a victim, ie. even gang members should refuse to beef with other black people)

3) consolidate our resources to support actions that protect/benefit black people (group economics)

that's just a start

obviously it's way more harder to achieve just those 3 generic concepts in real life practice

This all sounds nice in theory but it require people to think far beyond themselves and also would require people to not be so judgemental when one person can't make the same sacrifices as other due to whatever position they're currently in in their lives...and history has shown people aren't that good at doing that regardless of what the cause is

As I get older, I have less and less faith for White men. All of the world's wars were started by White men.

The machine gun was invented by a White man. Think over that, why would you invent a machine gun? Or a nuclear bomb.

I have zero faith in Joe Biden. I think he's the exact same thing as Donald Trump but he's just better at hiding it.

He's just another old White man that's going to look out for old White men.

He'll talk the talk to get you to vote for him, but the end result will be the same. Police brutality won't change, the prison industrial complex won't change. Black on black violence won't change.

The KKK/Nazi/Skinhead movement won't change.

He'll take a few photos with safe Black people, like Obama or Oprah Winfrey, but he won't sit down with Farrakhan even though everybody knows he's our leader.
A white man did invent the machine gun but a black man improved and made it better. His name was Eugene Burkin look it up

This all sounds nice in theory but it require people to think far beyond themselves and also would require people to not be so judgemental when one person can't make the same sacrifices as other due to whatever position they're currently in in their lives...and history has shown people aren't that good at doing that regardless of what the cause is

of course it's just theory and hopeful thinking.................but nothing says we still can't make a cultural shift......and we don't have to be a single "monolith" to do it

hell I'm not even talking about making sacrifices at this point..........I'm simply saying how about just working to minimize self-sabotage

black people don't necessarily have to work together, but the least we could do is just stop undercutting each other

too many of us think racism is a localized issue when it's a worldwide problem

just imagine if we had worldwide unity what that could do for black people everywhere

it's almost like we need shit to get really bad for all of us to really recognize how important it is to work together

In a perfect world everything you said would be ideal.

Unfortunately Black people aren't monolithic. You can't even get all Black people to agree with your three points. In fact, I bet you couldn't even get 70% of Black people to agree with you.

We have to stop thinking in terms of race because a Black person will lie, cheat, and steal just as fast as a White person.

Don King ripped off Black fighters by saying, "Black people need to stick together" and then he'd under pay them what he promised.

The Black panthers failed because they let anybody join.

The Nation of Islam succeeded because you have to follow the Restrictive Laws, if you don't follow the rules (no drugs, no White women, etc.) they kick you out.

All Black people aren't gonna make it to the promise land.

I agree with everything u said except for the underlined

white people have group economics as an effective tool to maintain white supremacy

look at the colonial legacies of white majority countries.......to this day white folks beef with each other but they still manage to work together to maintain their positions

we can't stop thinking in terms of race until others stop discriminating and attacking us on that same basis

those groups u mentioned failed, but look at what they were able to accomplish with just a lil bit of unified effort.........and don't forget that both the NOI and BPs were targeted by the US govt because they were seen as a legitimate threat

the fact that the US govt needed to sabotage those groups just shows what can happen when just a small number of us get on code

now imagine if the BP or the NOI turned into a unified worldwide movement amongst all black countries............:imsayin:

of course it's just theory and hopeful thinking.................but nothing says we still can't make a cultural shift......and we don't have to be a single "monolith" to do it

hell I'm not even talking about making sacrifices at this point..........I'm simply saying how about just working to minimize self-sabotage

black people don't necessarily have to work together, but the least we could do is just stop undercutting each other

too many of us think racism is a localized issue when it's a worldwide problem

just imagine if we had worldwide unity what that could do for black people everywhere

it's almost like we need shit to get really bad for all of us to really recognize how important it is to work together

Part of that ability that white people have to work together stems from their belief that as long as they're white then life will be just fine regardless. That everything will work itself out. Black folks don't have that same hope for the world so it's going to be that much more of a battle to get folks to unite and not undercut each other regardless. Worldwide unity can't happen without a general respect for the positions that Black folks are in in different countries and an understanding of how things got that way and truth be told most folks don't want to take the time to gain that understanding. You see it all the time when the diaspora wars break out and Black folks from *insert place here* start talking shit about *black people from insert place here*

I agree with everything u said except for the underlined

white people have group economics as an effective tool to maintain white supremacy

look at the colonial legacies of white majority countries.......to this day white folks beef with each other but they still manage to work together to maintain their positions

we can't stop thinking in terms of race until others stop discriminating and attacking us on that same basis

those groups u mentioned failed, but look at what they were able to accomplish with just a lil bit of unified effort.........and don't forget that both the NOI and BPs were targeted by the US govt because they were seen as a legitimate threat

the fact that the US govt needed to sabotage those groups just shows what can happen when just a small number of us get on code
now imagine if the BP or the NOI turned into a unified worldwide movement amongst all black countries............:imsayin:

But I'm saying, all Black people don't agree with you.

2 different style of racists. Trump is the over the top racist. Biden is the refined racist. They have differences in terms of how they practice white supremacy...

I'd agree with that. The refined type will give ground on supremacy if it will benefit them in some way. The over-the-top type basically have nothing going for them but the supremacy, so you don't have much for any change with them.

What's their "values" on polices like fair sentencing, affordable healthcare,education, affordable housing, tax reform , climate change etc.etc.

Biden has a 30 plus year political career, but you don't have to go that far, to see where he stood on these issues during his 8 years as V.P.
and Trump has been in office 4 years now, he has a clear record on what his values are and what he has and has not done with power granted him

Part of that ability that white people have to work together stems from their belief that as long as they're white then life will be just fine regardless. That everything will work itself out. Black folks don't have that same hope for the world so it's going to be that much more of a battle to get folks to unite and not undercut each other regardless. Worldwide unity can't happen without a general respect for the positions that Black folks are in in different countries and an understanding of how things got that way and truth be told most folks don't want to take the time to gain that understanding. You see it all the time when the diaspora wars break out and Black folks from *insert place here* start talking shit about *black people from insert place here*

agreed @ the underlined

but why is that?

it appears as if black people are comfortable with being nihilistic, yet we still want to get upset whenever we get taken advantage of by other groups

and diaspora wars are silly as fuck when you think about the advantages we could have by linking together

sad shit

agreed @ the underlined

but why is that?

it appears as if black people are comfortable with being nihilistic, yet we still want to get upset whenever we get taken advantage of by other groups

and diaspora wars are silly as fuck when you think about the advantages we could have by linking together

sad shit

Because history has shown that regardless of how hard you work, how talented you are, and how much you may think you deserve something sometimes you just won't get it and ain't shit you can do about it in the grand scheme of things.

Michael Bivens did his thing at one point
Because history has shown that regardless of how hard you work, how talented you are, and how much you may think you deserve something sometimes you just won't get it and ain't shit you can do about it in the grand scheme of things.

That's true. There were a lot of Black folks over the past 100 years that were totally capable of success, but the powers that be wouldn't let them succeed.

Back