Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Think Biggie Knew Who Shot 2Pac @ Quad Studios Or Was Involved In Any Way?

Being the instigating gang member he is Suge prolly put the battery in pac's back after pac told him the story..

"Biggie set you up". A vulnerable and troubled tupac ran with it
Bruh yall gotta stop with that theory suge put a battery in pac back . Pac was wild before he even got with death row . The whole east vs west was happening before him . Him n suge had a common enemy so it made sense to come together

Bruh yall gotta stop with that theory suge put a battery in pac back . Pac was wild before he even got with death row . The whole east vs west was happening before him . Him n suge had a common enemy so it made sense to come together
Suge sparked the East West feud with bad boy 2 years before pac came to death row. His influence had to be a factor even tho pac wilded out on his own also

Suge sparked the East West feud with bad boy 2 years before pac came to death row. His influence had to be a factor even tho pac wilded out on his own also

nah the east was dissin the west before and suge/ puffy beef started after his friend got killed. some of deathrow artist said suge couldnt control pac . At the vegas fight suge knew pac fucked up by jumpin orlando

nah the east was dissin the west before and suge/ puffy beef started after his friend got killed. some of deathrow artist said suge couldnt control pac . At the vegas fight suge knew pac fucked up by jumpin orlando
Like who ??? I don't remember hearing anything dissing the west

2pac was an actor a trained actor at that he went to a school of the Arts. His bishop role from juice was the inspiration for his rap persona. He became bishop and never broke character. Every time you saw him wildin' out in an interview, spitting at camera men etc that was bishop you were seeing

my dad told me when he saw pac played bishop hes like this dude is not going to last

2pac was an actor a trained actor at that he went to a school of the Arts. His bishop role from juice was the inspiration for his rap persona. He became bishop and never broke character. Every time you saw him wildin' out in an interview, spitting at camera men etc that was bishop you were seeing

You can stop with that lie.

You can stop with that lie.

You wanna time stamp that shit bruh? I aint city in through that shit. Besides we all seen that interview when he was 17. He was sweeter than a bake sale.how you go from that to thug persona in such a short span? Hes an actor has been acting since he was 9 yrs old. That nigga a movie star and celeb rapper making appearances on Saturday night live anf sitcoms like a different world etc but still getting caught up in ordinary nigga shit. Dude was hustling backwards. All he did was show youth how to crash and burn. He created the live stupid and die young starter kit and all these new niggas on the rap scene following in bis footsteps. Get a other hero.

You wanna time stamp that shit bruh? I aint city in through that shit. Besides we all seen that interview when he was 17. He was sweeter than a bake sale.how you go from that to thug persona in such a short span? Hes an actor has been acting since he was 9 yrs old. That nigga a movie star and celeb rapper making appearances on Saturday night live anf sitcoms like a different world etc but still getting caught up in ordinary nigga shit. Dude was hustling backwards. All he did was show youth how to crash and burn. He created the live stupid and die young starter kit and all these new niggas on the rap scene following in bis footsteps. Get a other hero.

Brah, it's only a 11 minute clip:wtf20:

Back