Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Think Biggie Knew Who Shot 2Pac @ Quad Studios Or Was Involved In Any Way?

giphy.gif

I don't mind reliving hip hop history and the same redundant topics. That's culture.

Biggie and others warned pac that jack was a snake. So in that way he did know. But NO biggie wasn't some all knowing oracle of the underworld who knew pac was getting hit. According to jack he didn't even know cuz one of his goons went rogue against his orders to not touch pac. Of course he could be lying and sent the hit personally. Either way biggie had no involvement or knowledge. Who shot ya was recorded prior

Pac was paranoid

I don't mind reliving hip hop history and the same redundant topics. That's culture.

Biggie and others warned pac that jack was a snake. So in that way he did know. But NO biggie wasn't some all knowing oracle of the underworld who knew pac was getting hit. According to jack he didn't even know cuz one of his goons went rogue against his orders to not touch pac. Of course he could be lying and sent the hit personally. Either way biggie had no involvement or knowledge. Who shot ya was recorded prior

Pac was paranoid

Pac was running his mouth against gangsters so of course Jack tried to put a stop it. It wouldn't be smart for him to admit it, let Henchman take the fall for that

What I don't understand is; If you don't think this topic is worthy of discussion, then why would you enter the thread and make corny jokes instead of not entering the thread and avoiding the discussion altogether?

Cuz u always making these threads to shit on pac . U kno damn well what the answer is like we all know leave it be now

Pac was paranoid

Jimmy Henchman set Pac up. He was cool with Jack.

Back