Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you still eat pork?

I don't eat it much. Bacon every once in a while. I did eat turkey bacon in replacement, but it's so processed and full of salt. I don't even mess with that anymore.

Thick sliced Smithfield applewood smoked bacon and Conecuh (@Blackish know bout that Conecuh) sausage are my only real hangups when it comes to that swine

I might eat some ribs or some smothered chops every now and then but for the most part I stay away from pork and red meat as well

Im trying to get back to my Vegetarian diet I had when I was in Africa. I felt so good and energized man...

got back to the states and fell back into them old habits good home cooking and laying up in some good box plus this pandemic lol

Thick sliced Smithfield applewood smoked bacon and Conecuh (@Blackish know bout that Conecuh) sausage are my only real hangups when it comes to that swine

I might eat some ribs or some smothered chops every now and then but for the most part I stay away from pork and red meat as well

Im trying to get back to my Vegetarian diet I had when I was in Africa. I felt so good and energized man...

got back to the states and fell back into them old habits good home cooking and laying up in some good box plus this pandemic lol
My cousin moved to DC a few years ago and she has her mom mail her Conecuhs. That's some good, Alabama sausage?.
Nh just in case.

I'm not religious nor a vegan. I eat everything that taste good. I do like pork, I eat it...occasionaly. I prefer seafood more than anything though.

Back