Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Still Believe In Love? Better known as “How do you feel about future relationships?”

I believe in love, i just dont believe in forever.

I could love her right now, but what that gotta do with 2 years from now? And just cause im out of love in 2 years, dont mean I didnt love her when I did. And the opppsite is true too. She can fall out of love too.

Love is cool and dont scare me, but forever is some wild shit.

I believe in love...I think most people have trouble with love because they have trouble with the idea of blindly trusting another person to not hurt you. I mean it's just not an inherently rational thing to do. So the work to keep that faith in spite of everything telling you not to is a battle some people dont want.

Yes. Not currently experiencing it is not good enough reason to not believe in it especially if you've felt it before.

It's hard to find and harder to maintain and it's never perfect but if u can make it last it's worth it.

No. I do not believe in love any longer. It is a myth. A mystery. If you lucky enough to unravel it and find real love, god bless man. But out here? In this era? Shiid, you better off finding a needle in a haystack. Women I run into are HUSTLERS. It's all about money and what you can do for him.

Reminds me of a Mike Tyson quote:

I sacrifice so much of my life, can I at least get laid, you know what I mean? I’ve been robbed of most of my money, can I at least get a blow job?”

Lol. Minus well just trick off. You paying for pussy anyway. Better than dating HOPING for it. But most of the time it's a game. Love is used as disguise so women can get over on you.

FUCK LOVE

The prose was honestly a little primal, but besides you not having actualized yourself out of the Five Stages of Grief, you've pretty much spitted a hard social truth: "love" is a myth.

Back