Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Still Believe In Love? Better known as “How do you feel about future relationships?”

No. I do not believe in love any longer. It is a myth. A mystery. If you lucky enough to unravel it and find real love, god bless man. But out here? In this era? Shiid, you better off finding a needle in a haystack. Women I run into are HUSTLERS. It's all about money and what you can do for him.

Reminds me of a Mike Tyson quote:

I sacrifice so much of my life, can I at least get laid, you know what I mean? I’ve been robbed of most of my money, can I at least get a blow job?”

Lol. Minus well just trick off. You paying for pussy anyway. Better than dating HOPING for it. But most of the time it's a game. Love is used as disguise so women can get over on you.

FUCK LOVE

No. I do not believe in love any longer. It is a myth. A mystery. If you lucky enough to unravel it and find real love, god bless man. But out here? In this era? Shiid, you better off finding a needle in a haystack. Women I run into are HUSTLERS. It's all about money and what you can do for him.

Reminds me of a Mike Tyson quote:

I sacrifice so much of my life, can I at least get laid, you know what I mean? I’ve been robbed of most of my money, can I at least get a blow job?”

Lol. Minus well just trick off. You paying for pussy anyway. Better than dating HOPING for it. But most of the time it's a game. Love is used as disguise so women can get over on you.

FUCK LOVE
I appreciate your honesty

I believe in it. If I don't find her in this life, then maybe the next.

I'm not sure who's talking at 39:44, but he hit the nail on the head. We all have to love ourselves before we are able to love someone else. Otherwise, I think that whatever relationship we enter, there will be an imbalance from the jump. That imbalance, that lack of self love, will inevitably lead to an erosion of the relationship in one form or the next..

Nah I no longer do, in opportunities of possiblity, there has been too many hurdles. Whatever I was capable of creating in me when I was young that had me driven to jump those hurdles, doesnt seem to exist anymore.

It's like one of those things where the more you learn about something , the less fun it is. Ya mean like, the more you learn about the complexity of female feelings and how you navigate those properly, not even including human side of being available to others while you deal wit your own shit.

Then the understanding that as we age and grow, we change as people, so who's to say that the person you where that fell in love with whomever is the person you'll be a year from now..

All of it just seems like too much of a headache to really put effort into..almost like it kinda just has to happen and you live it in the moment. So I guess..

Having it happen without trying to make it happen, I believe in that more than I do searching for it..

Nah I no longer do, in opportunities of possiblity, there has been too many hurdles. Whatever I was capable of creating in me when I was young that had me driven to jump those hurdles, doesnt seem to exist anymore.

It's like one of those things where the more you learn about something , the less fun it is. Ya mean like, the more you learn about the complexity of female feelings and how you navigate those properly, not even including human side of being available to others while you deal wit your own shit.

Then the understanding that as we age and grow, we change as people, so who's to say that the person you where that fell in love with whomever is the person you'll be a year from now..

All of it just seems like too much of a headache to really put effort into..almost like it kinda just has to happen and you live it in the moment. So I guess..

Having it happen without trying to make it happen, I believe in that more than I do searching for it..
Felt this.

I think people get discouraged because something that's supposed to be special isn't easier to come by.

Relationships are special because you're simply not compatible with most people.... It's only a small percentage of people that you really line up well with.

While some people get lucky and bump into those people early... Many don't bump into them until later in life...or if they do bump into them they blow it due insecurities and other shit that they allow to stand in their way.

It's not that love is impossible... It just takes a lot of work and patience

It's like watching a world class athlete and saying "I wish I had their life" yet you willing to put in a fraction of the work they put in...

Yea we all want love.... But how much y'all willing to put into that shit? It's a lot of things people simply won't do. Submission is one of them. You can't want love unless you're willing to let down your walls and expose vulnerabilities. It's very difficult for many people to humble themselves enough to really make a relationship work. Shit like spite, ego, selfishness.... Shit ain't gonna cut it

It's like watching a world class athlete and saying "I wish I had their life" yet you willing to put in a fraction of the work they put in...

Yea we all want love.... But how much y'all willing to put into that shit? It's a lot of things people simply won't do. Submission is one of them. You can't want love unless you're willing to let down your walls and expose vulnerabilities. It's very difficult for many people to humble themselves enough to really make a relationship work
. Shit like spite, ego, selfishness.... Shit ain't gonna cut it

ah the underlined gets under my skin every time someone in a "successful" relationship gives advice about putting in work

the truth is most mofos talking this are really just lucky

sometimes you find another person that matches up well with you...........but ultimately when life happens and people go thru shit, you are at the mercy of circumstance

especially when you are talking about young mofos agewise

niggaz really think they got the secret to be good in a relationship when the truth is maybe they are just cool with settling...........or maybe they just haven't gotten divorced...........YET

mofos like to forget that some of these divorced and single mofos used to also feel confident enough back in the day to give out "successful" advice too before it eventually fell apart for them as well?

I wish all of you out there putting in "work" good luck.........I hope you and your s/o do better than the rest of us poor suckas lacking virtue?

Maintenance definitely takes work.

I've watched many of relationships fail simply because folk didn't put in the work.

If it's refusing to apologise for some shit.

Refusal to humble themselves or bite their tongue.

Not paying enough attention. Taking shit for granted.

Antagonizing their s/o. Not trusting them.

Of course cheating and placing them in fucked up positions. Understanding compromise. Raising kids. Dealing with family. Friends. It's a lot of work that luck just isn't involved in. Both people have to be willing to work to stay in. And that's important

Pride and ego will be the death of people, relationships, finances.

Some people are bad in relationships b/c they care more about pleasing their ego than they do their mate. Don't get it twisted, im not saying that your goal should be to please someone by serving them hand and foot, but there are just some things that don't need the ego involved at all

Speak your peace, be respectful about it, and let it go.

Back