Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you pay yourself first?

wait, how tf is ur phone bill $160??

lol i got a plan for just myself and my phone bill is 98 dollars. It used to be 120 but my job has an account through the same company i use and Im able to get a discount with them.

lol i got a plan for just myself and my phone bill is 98 dollars. It used to be 120 but my job has an account through the same company i use and Im able to get a discount with them.
@AP21 show them the light of bein uncontracted pls

these prices make me dizzy.

Cain. I have lurked on the other site and posted there years ago. You have been in your field a while now you are a brand and should look to treat yourself as such. Once you figure out a good way to cover the medical benefits for your family it is easier than you think to convert from working for someone to working for yourself. Not in the Dame Dash none sense talk but in a real way or finding young people trying to get into the field that can consult while you still work for someone. It is a little harder in finance because you have to find a place to park your licenses or give them up but in other fields it works well. In the bookkeepeing business we charge 40 and pay 20 to 25 just on average. So it works for everyone.

Cain. I have lurked on the other site and posted there years ago. You have been in your field a while now you are a brand and should look to treat yourself as such. Once you figure out a good way to cover the medical benefits for your family it is easier than you think to convert from working for someone to working for yourself. Not in the Dame Dash none sense talk but in a real way or finding young people trying to get into the field that can consult while you still work for someone. It is a little harder in finance because you have to find a place to park your licenses or give them up but in other fields it works well. In the bookkeepeing business we charge 40 and pay 20 to 25 just on average. So it works for everyone.
We(my business partners and I l) got something in the works. Working on be the first 100℅ black owned one stop engineering telecom firm in NC and SC. By onestop I mean engineering OSP & ISP, splicing, placing and IT. Basically we plan on building it from the ground up and giving our customers what they need when they need it. I'm 20 plus years in OSP(outside plant) and splicing. My partner's are 20+ plus in IT and ISP design.

Also dabble in purchasing of land and selling it. We bought about 25acres awhile back and it's been looked at for retail. If that sales yay me/us

We(my business partners and I l) got something in the works. Working on be the first 100℅ black owned one stop engineering telecom firm in NC and SC. By onestop I mean engineering OSP & ISP, splicing, placing and IT. Basically we plan on building it from the ground up and giving our customers what they need when they need it. I'm 20 plus years in OSP(outside plant) and splicing. My partner's are 20+ plus in IT and ISP design.

Also dabble in purchasing of land and selling it. We bought about 25acres awhile back and it's been looked at for retail. If that sales yay me/us
That is something worth investing in. When you guys have something put together we should talk besides me little change I do have access to investment capital from people and have a few connections in getting government contracts. I am at the beginning stages of those contacts tho because of my lack of trust in the government but I am willing to share information with you. Private investors are easier for me. We should have had this conversation last week you could have met me while I was stuck in the Charlette airport for three hours. My mother just moved to Durham tho so I should be in that area more often.

That is something worth investing in. When you guys have something put together we should talk besides me little change I do have access to investment capital from people and have a few connections in getting government contracts. I am at the beginning stages of those contacts tho because of my lack of trust in the government but I am willing to share information with you. Private investors are easier for me. We should have had this conversation last week you could have met me while I was stuck in the Charlette airport for three hours. My mother just moved to Durham tho so I should be in that area more often.
No doubt I'll hit you up

Back