Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you pay yourself first?

Reason I made this thread is because I deal with multi-million to multi-billion dollar clients everyday and these people and or companies are always stressing money moves and ways to save and make money.

I grew poor as fuck in the country and didn't have anyone (no diss to my parents) to guide me in the right direction of how to be financially mindful of the money I have in my resources.

Now here I am older trying to make moves while my counterparts have an advantage over me because they had a door open for them to learn about how to handle money and how to generate GENERATIONAL WEALTH(this means long money). My goal for the rest of my life I'm on this planet is to help out as many people I can open those same doors to have something when they're young and not have to worry when they get older. My son and niece's are pretty much set but I want to give them the same knowledge so they can give their kids kid's when they get older as well.

Too many times WE rather hide the secret and not share the knowledge to our brother and sister but I'm breaking that cycle.

Sidenote shout to my 3 sentences or less paragraph game....You're welcome
this is y we need dat careers section @TheTrollKing

I'll be making it soon, still gotta go over things with Sion first. That's his field, so I want his input on a few things before we put it up.

Reason I made this thread is because I deal with multi-million to multi-billion dollar clients everyday and these people and or companies are always stressing money moves and ways to save and make money.

I grew poor as fuck in the country and didn't have anyone (no diss to my parents) to guide me in the right direction of how to be financially mindful of the money I have in my resources.

Now here I am older trying to make moves while my counterparts have an advantage over me because they had a door open for them to learn about how to handle money and how to generate GENERATIONAL WEALTH(this means long money). My goal for the rest of my life I'm on this planet is to help out as many people I can open those same doors to have something when they're young and not have to worry when they get older. My son and niece's are pretty much set but I want to give them the same knowledge so they can give their kids kid's when they get older as well.

Too many times WE rather hide the secret and not share the knowledge to our brother and sister but I'm breaking that cycle.

Sidenote shout to my 3 sentences or less paragraph game....You're welcome

Thank you for this thread Cain.

It is much appreciated. :)

@Lurker10 not to be too nosy but what kind of business do you have? Is there someway I/we can support you?

Also for those who want to save money and invest there is numerous apps out there that can help you with that.

I use Acorns and ETrade.

Acorns is a great app for those starting out. You'll be surprised how money you can save and invest by using it.

ETrade is a straight up stock buying and trading app. I use it to watch my stock and make purchase as well. I bought Snapchat stock the other day for the low and made a nice profit

I been meaning to do this I just need to put myself first sometimes like yu doin cos I always worry bout payin this an payin that... Lol

Give a man a fish he eats for a day. Teach a man how to fish he forever.

I'm teaching you how to fish brother Lou

Aint no point in teaching the man to fish if he cant afford the pole and tacklebox bro

What-Roll-Safe-Thinking-Meme.jpg

Y
@Lurker10 not to be too nosy but what kind of business do you have? Is there someway I/we can support you?

Also for those who want to save money and invest there is numerous apps out there that can help you with that.

I use Acorns and ETrade.

Acorns is a great app for those starting out. You'll be surprised how money you can save and invest by using it.

ETrade is a straight up stock buying and trading app. I use it to watch my stock and make purchase as well. I bought Snapchat stock the other day for the low and made a nice profit
Yass acorns! I'm too scary to invest big money but lil bits make me feel like I'm living on the edge n maybe gonna be a casual black Wolf of Wall Street.

i was surprised af to learn BR had a black owned bank...im gon put a couple hundred bucks in it just to have open

I use Acorns and ETrade.

I have a couple of businesses out of necessity mostly. I have a financial operations consulting firm. We go into broker dealers and assess their systems and who they use for their services. Then my wife has her bookkeeping firm and we also invest in small companies and start ups. Giving a lot of info but we are family here. I was a managing director at a bank but as my locs hang below my waist noticed that I was not getting the proper money I deserved so I decided to work for myself this way I get paid without people feeling like I am part of their company. My wife is different she was raised properly in a family that everyone has their own business(lucky me) so she has an entrepreneurial spirit. Even when I had a job I never wanted that to be my life so I always had outside interest so I have always invested in restaurants, marketing companies and stuff. Most of them didn't work out completely but enough have to make it worth doing. But when the business section goes up I will give more details on stuff. I appreciate the question tho. Oh and my brother runs a not for profit in BK if anyone wants to donate 5 bucks

Y

Yass acorns! I'm too scary to invest big money but lil bits make me feel like I'm living on the edge n maybe gonna be a casual black Wolf of Wall Street.
Acorn is great but there are others that give you more of a return.

I have a couple of businesses out of necessity mostly. I have a financial operations consulting firm. We go into broker dealers and assess their systems and who they use for their services. Then my wife has her bookkeeping firm and we also invest in small companies and start ups. Giving a lot of info but we are family here. I was a managing director at a bank but as my locs hang below my waist noticed that I was not getting the proper money I deserved so I decided to work for myself this way I get paid without people feeling like I am part of their company. My wife is different she was raised properly in a family that everyone has their own business(lucky me) so she has an entrepreneurial spirit. Even when I had a job I never wanted that to be my life so I always had outside interest so I have always invested in restaurants, marketing companies and stuff. Most of them didn't work out completely but enough have to make it worth doing. But when the business section goes up I will give more details on stuff. I appreciate the question tho. Oh and my brother runs a not for profit in BK if anyone wants to donate 5 bucks
Shoot me the information and I'll donate some money. I have a partner who teaches at Brownsville Ascend School that I send money to at least once a year.

I'm still living with the folks so besides $200 in rent and a $160 phone bill, most everything goes into my savings account at my credit union. I usually pay rent and the bill with the first check of the month after that, I put everything else into savings.

I'm still living with the folks so besides $200 in rent and a $160 phone bill, most everything goes into my savings account at my credit union. I usually pay rent and the bill with the first check of the month after that, I put everything else into savings.
You're a good son.

wait, how tf is ur phone bill $160??

Back