Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you like your work?

jonathswift

Hey, guys. How about we discuss our work? Do you like it or not? What advantages and disadvantages do you see in the business in which you are engaged? I think it will be interesting.

I don't like my job.
I don't get paid enough and I don't like my work schedule. But I'm not one of those people who just complain. I'm actively looking for another job. I found a resume writing service, on their website you can see examples of good resumes, here it is - https://resumeget.com/resume-examples and make a similar resume. That's what I did. You can still buy a ready-made resume from professionals, but now I do not have such an opportunity.

Last edited:
It’s alright. I can’t imagine “liking” anything that requires my almost daily attendance for 8 hrs. Doing anything for that amount of time erases the possibility of enjoyment imo.

Reactions: 1/2
Only thing i like is fixing shit at work
Its been a routine for so long now
I also am top seller at my job so i get rewarded monthly

I dont like the long hours and driving allday

i get aggravated about certain shit here....or not having time to do this or that

but I really got it made....considering my options

I love my job because my passion becomes my profession and I do it with my heart. I don't know about others who like their work or not. My work is gardening and it is my hobby too. I work in golf ground my responsibilities is to keep the ground neat and clean. I do my work with full intention. I remember once I was cutting the extra grass and it was hard for me to cut with lawnmower because the ground is quite big and I have to cut the extra grass of whole ground I had to run with it, I got tired doing it so I asked my boss to change lawnmower so he brought me Husqvarna Automower Robot Lawnmower and it has so many features like I can operate it with a smartphone with the help of an application, you can work in rain too, and once you full charged it you can do your work about maximum 2 hours. It made my work easy and I do my work without any tension.

Back