Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you like to double date?

we talk a bunch of shit to each other.
the people close to us just laugh at it because they know its not serious but those that dont know us think we are verbally abusive towards each other.
Maybe u should warn people

Maybe u should warn people
nah.....
i let people think what they want.

thing is...when wifey says some slick shit....its all jokes and funny....but when i say some slick shit...why would he say that to her? hes a monster.

man people gonna think what they think.

im always joking and fucking with people so why woundnt people think im still fucking around?

thatrs their problem.

I would, but we dont have friend couples like that lol

it'll be a girl she knows and some weird nigga I probably wont talk to

or somebody I know and vice versa.....their girl will either be super annoying or silent lol

i be wanting to do that shit just for extra conversation sometimes....get a few more drinks in, laugh a little

we washed and depressed out here lmao

As long as my date isn't a blind date. Last time I did a double date, my date would have been the first time seeing her. My friend and his girl had a mutual friend. The mutual friend asked my boy to hook her up with someone. So she wanted to see a pic so I sent her one and I got one of her. So my boy's girlfriend wanted to do a double date. Everyone agreed to a double date. I get to the agreed upon location. My boy and his girl was there. Mine stood me up. My boy's girlfriend was mad at her and called her on the spot. Lame excuse about her not being able to get her hair done. Mind you, this was planned a week in advanced. Had me feeling
how_awkward_it_is_to_be_the_third_wheel_640_23.jpg

The only time this would work is if a couple hooked two of their individual friends up and they started dating.

Being "cool" with your s/o friend's s/o by proxy is WOAT

If Its my homie n his girl, always a good time cuz that's my nigga and my homegirl. If it's a wifes friend and her dude idk.....na son I'm rain checking that shit asap.

lol, i'm good either way,

i always have a blast when i go out.....that's like priority #1...imma have fun....everybody else gotta play catch up......

Just the wife and me. Extra people means extra time waiting and what not. I don’t have the patience for that, I don’t care to have the patience for that. I have 6 kids who tag along to everything who we gotta wait on and entertain... ain’t doing that w other humans

Just the wife and me. Extra people means extra time waiting and what not. I don’t have the patience for that, I don’t care to have the patience for that. I have 6 kids who tag along to everything who we gotta wait on and entertain... ain’t doing that w other humans

yeah...this is why I dont do large group dinners or trips with anyone outside of my household

I got zero patience for other people holding shit up

if other people wanna come, cool....but we all gone be in our own cars, booking our own rooms, and eating when and where the fuck we want

black folks are the worst about this shit lmao

aint nothing like getting to a nice city, checking in your hotel, and waking up the next morning just to sit in the room. cuz the rest of the crew wants to sleep til 11am, take 2 hours getting dressed and debating where to eat.....only to end up at golden corral

I typically get along wit my wife friends, she gets along with my friends... Our group outings be fun as fuck

Generally speaking, not a fan of it. Double dates can easily take an awkward turn. I only like double dates when we all know each other and I know for a fact we get along. I've been on a few double dates with good friends and their girlfriends that I knew quite well.

Back