Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you like Kendrick Lamar or J. Cole better?

Do you like J. Cole or Kendrick Lamar better?

• Kendrick

• J. Cole

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blake

Screen-Shot-2018-11-26-at-9.09.15-PM.png

ranking-kendrick-lamar-albums-lead

great.jpg

The-Off-Season.png

Prefer cole
Same, I like Kendrick and his personality. He has some great verses and songs and he seems cool. But I also like J. Cole and he has more songs I can vibe to so I listen to him more.

J cole can rap his ass off but I don't respect him

He distance himself from Nasir

“hurt” to learn about allegations of “mental and physical abuse” leveled against Nas by his ex-wife Kelis. (Nas has since responded to the allegations, stating, “I do not beat women.”) He continued, “It feels weird because I fuck with Nas, but I just have to be honest. I came up seeing too much fucked-up shit for that to be acceptable. I don’t care who it is. I don’t fuck with people abusing women, and I don’t fuck with people not taking care of their kids.”

J cole can rap his ass off but I don't respect him

He distance himself from Nasir

“hurt” to learn about allegations of “mental and physical abuse” leveled against Nas by his ex-wife Kelis. (Nas has since responded to the allegations, stating, “I do not beat women.”) He continued, “It feels weird because I fuck with Nas, but I just have to be honest. I came up seeing too much fucked-up shit for that to be acceptable. I don’t care who it is. I don’t fuck with people abusing women, and I don’t fuck with people not taking care of their kids.”
Makes sense. He praised 21 Savage for taking care of his kids. Maybe his dad wasn't in his life and he saw abuse so he doesn't like people who do that even more.

I liked young Mixtape era Cole better

The Off Season & 4 Your Eyez Only are both very boring albums to me

Kendrick more interesting

Krit is my fav of the 3 but he been M.I.A. scared to say he mighta peaked already too

Back