Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you let people drive ya car?

AND JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THE KIA STINGER?

Hell kia's whole line up is killing the game right now.

Yall gotta forgive Korean Motors for the Hyundai Pony some day. Yall fuckin up. They been silently killing it since they introduced the 100,000 mile warranty.

You dont make a warranty like that cause you expect shit to break. You do that to flex on a 30K warranty.
Half these niggas don't know shit about cars to begin with. So don't take their opinion that serious. A 2015 BMW M5 had a MSRP of 93k.....the shit has the same resale value of a 2015 Hellcat which had a 30k less MSRP at the time. That says a lot. But niggas so caught up in Beamer, Benz, or Bentleys that they don't know any better.

Half these niggas don't know shit about cars to begin with. So don't take their opinion that serious. A 2015 BMW M5 had a MSRP of 93k.....the shit has the same resale value of a 2015 Hellcat which had a 30k less MSRP at the time. That says a lot. But niggas so caught up in Beamer, Benz, or Bentleys that they don't know any better.
Yeah that brand loyalty gon have these niggas pockets hurting something bad.

Especially all these niggas loyal to Nissan.

They need to leave that company alone for the next 10 years.

It was real funny watching Dodge okey doke folks with the Charger tho. They switched that bumper and headlights up quick as hell... Smh never buy the first iteration. The next years model will always stunt on the first.

We have 4 kids so I can only drive SUV's. I'm not rolling in no mini vans so I'm usually in a big SUV.

Right now I'm in a Tahoe and I'm lifting it and putting 33 inch tires on it.

Even if somebody had to drive my car it's not a regular car. It's modified so it will more than likely be a new experience for a lot of people.

My wife doesn't like to drive my car because it's too big and she's already a scary driver.

As far as everybody else I don't question their driving ability but I don't want to be in some shit because of something they did driving my car. If anybody like family is asking me to drive my car then I know off the top that there's already some bullshit going on with their car.

Yeah that brand loyalty gon have these niggas pockets hurting something bad.

Especially all these niggas loyal to Nissan.

They need to leave that company alone for the next 10 years.

It was real funny watching Dodge okey doke folks with the Charger tho. They switched that bumper and headlights up quick as hell... Smh never buy the first iteration. The next years model will always stunt on the first.
I only care about a couple things when it comes to a car. Speed and looks. If I could buy a new car with roll up windows and non powered locks I would. Don't need none of this driving assistant shit at all. Give me a V8/RWD or AWD and I'm gucci. Base model cars a loaded compared to the early 2000 base models.

No, my grandmother told me long ago to never let anyone drive your car, and they stick with me since. The only person that probably could is my sister. Only because I used to drive her car all of the time when I was 18

Couple family members that I know are good drivers

Don't know many people that even know how to drive a manual though

Back