Welcome To aBlackWeb

do you have any white friends?

I got no non-relative friends ever since I left highschool. Most of us drifted apart. My friends are my family now.

But growing up my circle might as well have been a United Nations delegation. Black, white, latino, Sri Lankan, Tibetan, Indian, chinese, Vietnamese, etc... U live in Toronto it's almost inevitable.

I got no non-relative friends ever since I left highschool. Most of us drifted apart. My friends are my family now.

But growing up my circle might as well have been a United Nations delegation. Black, white, latino, Sri Lankan, Tibetan, Indian, chinese, Vietnamese, etc... U live in Toronto it's almost inevitable.

Toronto is a true melting pot

Most of my white friends are big hip hop heads... Like obsessively.... They were the type that used to break dance and rap in their teens..... Not so much now... But we're still cool cuz I used to be in the Indy hip hop scene back n the day and everybody was tight back then.

Others cuz my wife's family is mixed, and a lot of them fuck with white people heavy, so I'm always around them. Some naturally cooler than others. I never make it a habit to force myself on any one. If we cool, we cool. If not, we not 🤷🏿‍♂️

Literally 1 1/2. Both I've known since college, the 1/2 is my homie who is half Pakastani and half white, and another who is a white kid from Baltimore I met in college because we both fuck with UGK heavy. Outside of that...nah. I don't really feel "comfortable" around white people like that to let my guard down enough to become friendly.

Growing up bowling in high school and college I had a couple of white friends because you didn’t see many of us in those type of venues. Now just a coworker.

I only have 2 people I call friends that aren’t family and neither is white. I’ve had some white people at work I’ve been cool with, but nothing serious. The higher you go up in a company the whiter the white people get and we just don’t share the same interests. Even when I lived with the white side of my family we were all poor and we didn’t do shit these corporate white folks did growing up.

One of my old bosses did introduce me to Scotch though and I appreciated that.

Yea got a few....Some been cool with since 7 years old. One of my best friends is White, Jewish, too...lol Some of the anti-Semites might not like that....Learned a long time ago to judge by character....

Back