Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you expect your ex to remain loyal to your secrets?

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
seems like alot of people...after the break up want to then out the person they was with.

i always thought it was stupid because it didnt matter when you was with them....

but is it too much to expect your ex to protect and remain loyal to secrecy?

would never "expect" it, but its appreciated

while on that note, truth is more respected then slander

if I did that shit and I know it, I got nothing to say

but lies, rumors, and shit like that to tarnish the name because you feel played is sad af

Dunno...don't speak to them.

I'm sure they've probably mentioned our past shyt wit the next nigga they might be wit.

I expect them to not tell my business just like they should expect me to not tell theirs. If you tell me something, I’m not gonna tell nobody shit after the break up because I have no reason too. Them secrets just go to the archives of my brain and I keep it moving.

I mean i'd like for them to remain loyal but I dont expect them to.. Especially if the break up wasn't no mutual shit where we were still cordial afterwards and shit. In other words if it ended badly then I already know that shit is off the table more than likely.

Not saying all women are like that but its a lot that like to gossip and put your business out there after a break up. Its one of the reasons I don't rock w/ facebook like that cause you see this shit happening on there way too often.

As far men doing it goes.. aint no real nigga gone do no shit like that

If you tell me something i aint gone put your business out there. Men shouldn't gossip

Back