Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you do things in life to win the approval of the other sex?

Devils advocate has tried to interject 'approval' twice, yet that isn't the right word. Or its not what Draper was insinuating

We def carry ourselves to attract a certain kinda mate.

Bunch of beta bitch niggas. A man of high value is supposed to keep his purpose first and not the woman. The woman is an extension of the man. If you do things for the approval of a woman, whether your religious or not, SHE becomes your GOD. But, if your purpose in life comes first, you put yourself in the position of being that GOD because you’re focused on creating, power, wealth, and your quality of life.
SMH at some of you bum ass niggas.

What you're saying in theory is true but in reality for many Male's and female's that isn't the case.

Bunch of beta bitch niggas. A man of high value is supposed to keep his purpose first and not the woman. The woman is an extension of the man. If you do things for the approval of a woman, whether your religious or not, SHE becomes your GOD. But, if your purpose in life comes first, you put yourself in the position of being that GOD because you’re focused on creating, power, wealth, and your quality of life.
SMH at some of you bum ass niggas.
Niggas post this but be single and fucking bussdowns

Shut up yo

It's nature.

You ain't gotta go above and beyond....

That's where the over compensation and low self esteem comes in...

But by nature... Males will exhibit behavior that will better the chances of him mating with women.

It just comes to some guys more naturally than others do they don't think they doing shit....

But they are..

Quality woman, successful, and still focused on my purpose. I don’t talk it, I live it, beta bitch nigga. It’s easy to worship pussy when you somehow find pride in constantly worshipping (jackin yourself) Internet bitches you will never meet.
Right bruh, riiiiigggghhhtttt

Quaility.....

Successful......

Focused......

Bruh, I’ve been successful for years and never brag about it because I’m focused AND grateful. Don’t project your failures on me because you’re trying to justify your mediocre existence. But go ahead, you probably out of shape broke bitch nigga, keep living backward.
That's cool but don't inquire about my physique again b

You continue down that road of being focused AND grateful. Don't get out ya humble bag now because you sound like an idiot

That never happened. You literally created that outta thin air b

I said this awhile back I was like just for men to go to the gym and get their haircut deep down is for women

Last edited:
Of course I’m taking about the guys power lifting and not the homos that’s jump on machines or do low weights for 30 repetition for a pump

Back