Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Display Your Relationship On Social Media?

Do You Display Your Relationship On Social Media?

• Yes, I have.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No, I keep it private.

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Duwop

Savage Garden ⬛
Mod Squad
Not to exaggerate.

So imma just say 4.

If a person went through 4 "serious" relationships all on their social media....

I mean the span can be over a couple of years or whatever.... it don't really matter to me how long the time span is.... if you sported 4 or more people HEAVY in your social media career as someone you was All boo'd up with.... like in love, this the one..... then they gone outta no where.... only to pop up with a new person and go through the whole same shit again.....

I dunno, it just seem crazy to me. Like I'd be Embarrassed to stunt all hard online with a new chick after my social media been dominated with my ex.....

Like that shit be legit wild to me

Not to exaggerate.

So imma just say 4.

If a person went through 4 "serious" relationships all on their social media....

I mean the span can be over a couple of years or whatever.... it don't really matter to me how long the time span is.... if you sported 4 or more people HEAVY in your social media career as someone you was All boo'd up with.... like in love, this the one..... then they gone outta no where.... only to pop up with a new person and go through the whole same shit again.....

I dunno, it just seem crazy to me. Like I'd be Embarrassed to stunt all hard online with a new chick after my social media been dominated with my ex.....

Like that shit be legit wild to me
never in my life uploaded pics with an SO on social media.

I feel u.

in other news, Diddy is so funny to me.

I feel like everybody gets one. You get to show off one person on social media.

Choose wisely. If y'all break up you can't post nobody else. It just looks tacky.

:tuh:

I feel like everybody gets one. You get to show off one person on social media.

Choose wisely. If y'all break up you can't post nobody else. It just looks tacky.

:tuh:
i see ur point but some ppl believe sharing personal photos on social media is tacky in general.

why do u draw the line at 1?

Reactions: GNS
Nah I'm extremely private as it is you don't have to display us to the world because that superficial shit doesn't matter to me.

i see ur point but some ppl believe sharing personal photos on social media is tacky in general.

why do u draw the line at 1?
cuz i use myself as the standard... me and my wife the shit..so yea, its okay if we put it out there..

but if we split.. we both looking like donkey's parading the next person off no matter how much time passes

cuz i use myself as the standard... me and my wife the shit..so yea, its okay if we put it out there..

but if we split.. we both looking like donkey's parading the next person off no matter how much time passes
That is why we root for you and @LadyDu. There are certain relationships that if they separated you would feel like there is no hope. From a Lurker looking in you two have one of those.

Thanks Bruh.. I think we're birth truly blessed cuz neither of us had a serious ex that we were all boo'd up with either....

Granted we only been together 9 years.... but those 9 years have been the height of social media....

I know it comes off as judgmental (which I never shy away from)

But if in 9 years you had like 4 different people all up in your pictures as if they were your one and only..... judgmental folk like myself looking at your new boo like

:scust1:
Mmmhmmm

Thanks Bruh.. I think we're birth truly blessed cuz neither of us had a serious ex that we were all boo'd up with either....

Granted we only been together 9 years.... but those 9 years have been the height of social media....

I know it comes off as judgmental (which I never shy away from)

But if in 9 years you had like 4 different people all up in your pictures as if they were your one and only..... judgmental folk like myself looking at your new boo like

:scust1:
Mmmhmmm
I am not on social media but my wife is and you can always tell when one of her friends go through a break up because they disappear until they are in the next relationship and happy again.

can I move this "to care or not to care" shit to its own thread, cuz its its own discussion?
you could but i think these topics are strongly related.....

people care way more about how others feel about them than they care to admit....

which is why so many are either for or strongly against what they post on social media....

Nope.

I don't post no pics.

I don't update no " relationship status".

Hell, she knows not to even tag me in shyt.

I may generally discuss lil stuff here & there, but I don't go in great detail. When I do, it's in here (IC sometimes), and depends on the topic being discussed.

Never understood why folks make a big deal about updating relationship statuses.

Nope.

I don't post no pics.

I don't update no " relationship status".

Hell, she knows not to even tag me in shyt.

I may generally discuss lil stuff here & there, but I don't go in great detail. When I do, it's in here (IC sometimes), and depends on the topic being discussed.

Never understood why folks make a big deal about updating relationship statuses.
has she tried tagging u b4 n did it make u mad? is she on the same page as u or is this just ur POV?

I think twice. The 2nd time she did it, I untagged it.

Next thing you know, her peoples asking her why I did it, and acting like it's suspicious.

Seems like this "Cain Sleep" is more like a Cain Nap *insert trademark*

Back