Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you condone snitching.................

am i lying tho?

memba when they was pressin cowboy and he wouldnt say shit.....what was said in that thread about him?

wasnt he living by the code that was set forth in them streets?
but now niggas wanted him to bend the rules. because it was important to them.

so if he told wouldnt he had been a snitch?

I been tellin my nephew since he could understand

don't put yourself in a position for that to even be possible, you have a choice on who you choose to associate w/

if you associate w/ folks whos activities could get you caught up, that's on you

now if you're regular Joe by the book citizen, do ya thang

You got Civilians, Cats in the Life, Then Halfway Crooks.

A civilian talking to police about something they witnessed and had no involvement in is not snitching. They just being a regular citizen.

A cat in the life gonna abide by the shit he live, aka eye for an eye. He not gonna talk to police for a plethora of reasons, and stand on whatever come his way.

A halfway crook wanna live the life until shit get hot, then he singing like Mariah in 93. Whatever he can do to not face up to the shit he been dishing, he'll do.

I dont condone crime and shit, I'm a square ass civilian now, but I know the difference between snitching and cooperating for "justice "

Edit: I dont trust police or the justice system, so I can never cooperate with them.

How many of yall ever been in a situation where it was a chance you might have to snitch on someone?

I dont believe in snitching when it comes to consenting parties in a situation. if we all go to rob someone and you were fully aware of what was going on, dont snitch to make your sentence lighter. do the fucking time. you knew the risk from jump.

thats all i got

I dont believe in snitching when it comes to consenting parties in a situation. if we all go to rob someone and you were fully aware of what was going on, dont snitch to make your sentence lighter. do the fucking time. you knew the risk from jump.

thats all i got
Soooooooo.........say you knew but had no plans in going or being involved said crime or incident. Matter of fact only reason you know because one of your homies said they was above t to go put in work. Then you get caught up by the police by association only.

What you going to do?

:sayword:

When you're child is caught up in something that he didn't do , but he/she was affiliated with or know what was done and who did it but they're (your child) is getting charged for the incident or crime?

:sayword:

I would be like drop dime you innocent and that got the be the worst prison time sitting up for a crime you ain’t commit

View attachment 313992
I don’t consider this snitching if he telling the truth
He's 17 & not a street nigga. That's being a law-abiding citizen. If you done some petty level shit like stealing shit from stores & stuff, you still considered a citizen. If you take it up a notch & commit felonies, being in a gang. That's when you become a "street" nigga. You truly only a snitch if you're a street nigga, if you have a regular 9-5, you just a citizen. But there is some niggas who have a 9-5 & still street niggas tho.

Back