Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you check for wedding rings?

Rubato

it only matters to us
Saw some chick on IG saying she wears fake wedding rings at the gym to avoid being bothered, so it made me think about this.

I can’t think of a single time that I’ve seen an attractive woman and checked to see if she had a wedding ring on her finger. It’s just never crossed my mind.

Do you ever check for a wedding ring?

And for those who are already married, do others notice your ring?

I do

But fuck her though

Be the type to say she don't know why men never approach her

Interesting...

Even if I noticed a ring I don’t think anything would automatically click in my head like “oh that’s a wedding ring, it’s on THAT finger on THAT hand.”

I looked at the right hand to see a ring. If it's there, I'd just assumed it its wedding ring

I do

But fuck her though

Be the type to say she don't know why men never approach her

Lol she actually be starving for attention online so it’s funny that she’s that way irl.

Same chick that be posting gym selfies where you see her nipple rings poking thru her tank top.

Saw some chick on IG saying she wears fake wedding rings at the gym to avoid being bothered, so it made me think about this.

I can’t think of a single time that I’ve seen an attractive woman and checked to see if she had a wedding ring on her finger. It’s just never crossed my mind.

wanna hear the irony in this....

the only men it deters are honorable ones who would respect you being married...

the ones who don't give a fuck about you or your marriage gonna approach you regardless...

so if u single and wearing a ring to keep men back...

the only ones you keeping back respectful and honorable guys

so it's much easier to push that"all men ain't shit" narrative

"i got a ring and these niggaz still holla"

it ever occur that the one who are shit didn't holla cuz of that same ring?

Last edited:
wanna hear the irony in this....

the only men it differs are honorable ones who would respect you being married...

the ones who don't give a fuck about you or your marriage gonna approach you regardless...

so if u single and wearing a ring to keep men back...

the only ones you keeping back respectful and honorable guys

so it's much easier to push that"all men ain't shit" narrative

"i got a ring and these niggaz still holla"

it ever occur that the one who are shit didn't holla cuz of that same ring?

Shame I can’t hit cosign and ether at the same time

I find that a lot of men don’t care. They are going to give it their best shot anyway. Had one guy tell me that “I’m better than him!” He was talking about my husband, after I turned him down. I was very pregnant too!

i don't check cause most women wear rings just because ans most married want some discreet outside dick anyway.

i check but still throw the bait

if she bites then i know what the deal is - if not smile and kept it moving

Saw some chick on IG saying she wears fake wedding rings at the gym to avoid being bothered

funny thing about this is a man wearing a fake wedding ring to get attention from women

Back