Do You Believe In Soul Mates?

• Yes

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • I Don't Know

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
Seeing as how this is new to me, it makes sense that I’m walking in this light like a baby just learning to walk. That’s the greatness of it, I’m being imperfect, I’m being wrong, I’m being flawed, and I’m not trying to correct myself. Cause in that..I’m learning to walk free…you get it? I’m pray that you feel it one day. It’s scary but it’s reignites the thrill of the uncertainty of life. As children we don’t understand the world, as teenagers we think we grasp the world, as young adults we attack the world, and then we have enough experiences to make us cautious of the world. Or own wisdom restricts us because we assume outcomes. There’s nothing new under the sun becomes a way of thinking. When you are no longer surprised, you are no longer excited. But when you relinquish control and what you think you know, and trust that what is supposed to happen will happen good or bad. You assume nothing
Nah...this ain't it

This a long way to say you ain't get no cheeks when cheeks where available

Because had I gotten the number it would have unfolded just like every other relationship I have ever had. Like every other interaction with a woman I’ve ever had. I get the number, I try to get her to vibe with me. If she vibes with me it goes from there..but it would all be from my creation, my action. Every relationship I’ve ever been in, I’ve initiated..I’ve done the work, Ive eventually lost interest..they all became the same thing, women I’m tired of, it was what I thought I wanted, based on what I believe about life..

I sought to control my life..I sought control,..and it’s left me unfulfilled

Maybe the answer is…stop trying to control what happens. If I never talk to her again that’s fine. That’s what’s supposed to happen, not what I made happen. We all need to let go

that’s the whole point behind a soul mate..it’s supposed to happen

I say this with all the e-love in the world, but you bitched out.

Naw real talk...

I used to over think shit too.....

Started drinking and smoking.... Calmed me right the fuck down....

Tracked her down today, asked for the number, she said she can’t do that..I’m like, oh you married, she like nah..I said you don’t wanna affiliate that close to workshe like nah…

“I can’t cause I’m in a relationship”

:Will:

I said, oh aight, well..he don’t know how blessed he is to have you..homie who wit me like..what he mean to say is..I cut em off..I said again..made eye contact..he don’t know how blessed he is to have you..

shorty hit da

1656712648165.gif

Tracked her down today, asked for the number, she said she can’t do that..I’m like, oh you married, she like nah..I said you don’t wanna affiliate that close to workshe like nah…

“I can’t cause I’m in a relationship”

:Will:

I said, oh aight, well..he don’t know how blessed he is to have you..homie who wit me like..what he mean to say is..I cut em off..I said again..made eye contact..he don’t know how blessed he is to have you..

shorty hit da

View attachment 874534

It could've been you my boy...

It could've been you my boy...
There’s a good chance that, that was the case to start wit. We talked for a minute when we had our first convo. In my experience, when a woman is not feeling you, or is loyal to who she is with. She finds a way to bring up her boy friend or husband. I mean, shorty brought up her kids, her brother, her parents, her stressful light, a bunch of shit, never mentioned being taken. I’m assuming that she was willing to explore when I first made contact, but the time In between and the hesitation made her look at it like…stability over..whatever we coulda been.

Or..she could be lying and my hesitation turned her off

Or..I ain’t her cup of tea and she was just being nice..

Or..

Who knows..

This was all pose to happen..

A soulmate to me, is someone you align with in multiple areas of life. So yes I think this exist and I believe that there is an infinite amount of people that can be your soulmate.

I think it's more scientific and physics than luck or happenstance.

A soulmate to me, is someone you align with in multiple areas of life. So yes I think this exist and I believe that there is an infinite amount of people that can be your soulmate.

I think it's more scientific and physics than luck or happenstance.
I made the same point in one of my podcasts, I wholeheartedly agree

Ehh “soul mate” sounds suspiciously absolute

I’m more inclined to believe that compatibility operates on a spectrum like most things in life

Ehh “soul mate” sounds suspiciously absolute

I’m more inclined to believe that compatibility operates on a spectrum like most things in life

I think people want to believe in soulmates bc it gives them comfort that one day they’ll run into someone that it just “clicks” and “works with” without them having to put in any effort, but that’s just not reality.

There’s work involved in making things work with even those who you’ll be most compatible with, and good bit of that work isn’t going to be easy, but it will be worth it and very rewarding.

People don’t want to do the work anymore, from my POV. I think the feeling is that they feel that if life is hard work, their relationship is going to be work. I understand the sentiment but I don’t believe it’s a reality based sentiment.

Back