Do You Believe In Soul Mates?

• Yes

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • I Don't Know

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
So yo…wild wild story,..long story..that has made me believe in soul mates.

I recently had given up on the idea of being enamored with anyone. I just didn’t think it was possible for me anymore. I’m not even infatuated with women like I used to be. I see a woman on the street or in a video or whatever and I think briefly what their ass looks like in panties, I might entertain the thought of fucking for a moment but then I move on.

So my job right now, I work outside with a crew. We travel through the city and over some time I noticed this meter maid. No fucking lie, hand to gawd this woman somehow looks like a mix and Erica Badu and Tyra Banks and she’s like, 5’8 or somthin.

So over the weeks I kept seeing her and would just think to myself, damn, she is so so beautiful. But I never thought to talk to her cause I didn’t see an opportunity that would arise. So last week I past by and we make eye contact and she gives a beautiful smile and waves at me. At that point I became infatuated wit this chick, looking to see her everyday I work is possible.

So I told one of the old heads about her and he kinda knew who I was talking about but was not sure. So I said when I see her I’ll show you, fam, how that same day a few hours later we spot her, so we spin the block but everytime we get close it’s almost like she was trying to avoid us. So now I’m feeling like a creep thinking she may think ima creep and I be staring at her and shit. I took it as a wash and let it go.

So the next week I mention to the old head that we rarely ever see any sistas out in this city during the day and he says it’s cause these are white tourist and college students and sistas getting money at work. I told him, yea I get that but why aren’t there ever any black female tourist.

So later that day he’s getting his lunch and I’m in the truck waiting for him. He come to the truck and say, you said there ain’t no sistas, there’s some across the street right now come look. So I got look and there was 6 very classy dressed beautiful black women with sun hats. I thought that was dope and got happy.

They see us and walk toward us, and just as they walk by. They talk to the old head and ask him where do “our” people go to party? Now this old head always talking bout the pussy he get but these ladies had him on stuck, he was stammering and then finally said some club and then they walked off.

So I start clowin him and he starts laughing about how they caught him off guard and made him feel like a lil boy. Then I said, shit, you seen some ladies you want..all I need to see right now is that meter maid..

Fam..soon as I said that shit she fucking came outta no where across the street. So I yelled across the street to her to say hey how you doing, she wave and walked down the street. I said damn she beautiful. The he said, she coming back,..oh shit she coming over here.

He said you laughed at me, let’s see what you do..don’t freeze. So she start coming and as soon as she get to where I don’t have to yell, I tell her, you are too beautiful. She says thank you for the compliment. We start talking and I mention she looks both like Tyra and Erica and she says no one ever said that shit to her.

Im thinking no way no one ever said that shit, so we talking, and fam not only is she beautiful, she smart as shit, mature, she talking bout shit from a viewpoint of how I talk about shit and it was like…

she had a fucking light over her from heaven with angels singing “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh”

I wanted to ask for the number but then I remembered, she manifested when I stop looking for her, this whole interaction came from me not trying to make it happen. I don’t need to try to make it happen. Shorty seem like my soulmate, I don’t even wanna ask for the number. If this pose to happen it’s gone happen like it happens when you a kid. When y’all just end up being friends and it happens.

She seemed confused I didn’t ask for the number when we ended the convo, i just told her I hope I see you again. I ain’t seen her since…

Seen shorty today, said hey, got a half hearted wave back, didn’t even look. It’s cool..guess it ain’t what I thought it was.

but yo..the positive thing is that this reminded me that I still have that passion in me. And that’s great..

Seen shorty today, said hey, got a half hearted wave back, didn’t even look. It’s cool..guess it ain’t what I thought it was.

but yo..the positive thing is that this reminded me that I still have that passion in me. And that’s great..

That's because she shot her shot and you went full Dikembe Mutombo on her.

no-no-no-not-today.gif

Should've asked for the number....

Back