Votes: 16 35.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • I Don't Know

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters

NeighborhoodNomad

the marathon continues........
I believe there is someone(s) for everyone.

Do you believe in soul mates?

Do you believe there is someone(s) for everyone?

If yes, what makes you believe?

If no, what makes you not believe?

Nah, there are probably 1000's of people that you are more compatible with then your S/O if you took away things like language barrier
compatible, yes...soul mate...no

in other words...goes back to my 3/5 criteria

if there are 5 things that you deem important to you, and someone checks off at least 3, you are compatible, but your soul mate...checks all 5 boxes, hence why i think they exist, but in all likelihood, you will NEVER meet them

Would you mind elaborating?
If there is such a thing I don't think it has to be a love interest
I consider soulmates to be people who have a deep understanding of one another n seem like they were made with one another in mind (tho I don't believe in intelligent design). I have friends I consider soulmates tbh, instant intense connection that hasn't faded over the yrs. pick up right where we left off, know what one another is thinking without a word n so on.

i think there are levels of compatibility

if you were to name them, the highest level could be soulmate category.. but i think it's still a level of compatibility that you could have gotten from multiple people.....

Yes like that.

The older I get the more my idea of love changes. I don't think that a soul mate is limited to intimate love between two people in a relationship.

are you saying if she speak spanish and you speak english? wat are you sayin

Ohmars said people would be compatible if it weren't for language barriers, but I'm saying if there's a language barrier/they can't communicate then they're not compatible.

yea your perfect soulmate might be 50 years older than you.....

not compatable

Ohmars said people would be compatible if it weren't for language barriers, but I'm saying if there's a language barrier/they can't communicate then they're not compatible.
But if you did communicate, u might have found that u were perfectly compatible.

But if you did communicate, u might have found that u were perfectly compatible.

but if u can't communicate then how would u know?

I don't live by "ifs", u could say the same thing about ur ex "well if she wasn't so stubborn then we would be compatible" etc

Back