Welcome To aBlackWeb

Living together and paying bills.

what I’ve been saying haven’t changed.
Also I don’t have an agenda. If I did why the fuck would I post here when there’s other websites with higher traffic. I just love you niggas no homo.

Niggaz stay tryna to gain points with money when they crapped out in other areas.

Like it's always some boring, ugly nigga with no charisma who come up with this shit.

It always be the dudes who can't pull chicks. Get played by chicks. Or insecure some other way...

Cuz niggaz who have no issues pulling women don't focus on rules n shit.... Cuz they don't apply.

A dude could not be working, not driving, staying at a chick house, don't pay no bills.... And live like that for YEARS calling the shots...

Women get fed up?

He'll leave and find another in a week. It just goes like that for some dudes.

It makes women sick, but they always go for it. And dudes who can't pull it off be salty for some reason.

Same shit for dating

Oh you supposed to have $200 before you take a chick out?

Iiight... Bet.

It's plenty of niggaz who have women call them asking to to go out... Their treat.

Shit ain't got nothing to do with gender roles. Them shits is played out any way. It's down to what you can do and what you can't do.

And niggaz who can't do shit always worried about those who can do

build a prospering society off the bs example. Let me know how that goes.
Those ideals were there for a reason. Doing what ever works code you crap is how society declines

build a prospering society off the bs example. Let me know how that goes.
Those ideals were there for a reason. Doing what ever works code you crap is how society declines
Society is declining in a multitude of ways.

Woman paying bills ain't gonna collapse the economy no time soon tho....

There's other more important shit to focus on

Ask any woman you know how they'd feel about their man paying all the bills.

Then let us know what kind of responses you get.

I could be wrong, but I don't think any of them will say that it's sexist.
My girl will, but I been peeped that she ain't the norm so I guess you right man.

Ask any woman you know how they'd feel about their man paying all the bills.

Then let us know what kind of responses you get.

I could be wrong, but I don't think any of them will say that it's sexist.
Btw just curious, how old are you? We have to acknowledge that there is a generational gap of ideologies of sex roles and concepts with people. I know a decent one of women on second thoughts that don't want their man paying for everything. They on some empowerment equal rights shit though.

Btw just curious, how old are you? We have to acknowledge that there is a generational gap of ideologies of sex roles and concepts with people. I know a decent one of women on second thoughts that don't want their man paying for everything. They on some empowerment equal rights shit though.

49........soon to be 50.

You're dead on about the empowerment thing, but most of them want it both ways.

Meaning, they like to talk that independent stuff..........but they still expect their man to be the main provider.

At least the women from my generation.

The younger chicks do seem to be on some other stuff though.

Back