Do y’all agree that a man should pay ALL the bills?

Hellczar

Tidewater Negro
Mar 6, 2017
Hampton VA
ABW Bucks
$24,343,256
Nigga on some moral high ground and had kids outside of his marriage...8 kids but he insinuates that all ain't from his wife.

Ladies you down to have all ya bills paid if ya man knowingly outchea fucking around?
that’s how it was in the 50s honestly a lot of folks are like that. I assume modern women cheat back

mryounggun

Aug 18, 2019
ABW Bucks
$10,560,779
Nigga on some moral high ground and had kids outside of his marriage...8 kids but he insinuates that all ain't from his wife.

Ladies you down to have all ya bills paid if ya man knowingly outchea fucking around?
How did we establish that he had kids outside of marriage or is fucking around?

Reactions: deadeye

loud-ninja

Dec 27, 2017
ABW Bucks
$28,275
what you eat don't make me shit

but does this apply only to "traditional" men or trans as well?

I'm sayin, if a man transitions to a woman is he exempt?

vice versa, is a woman transitioning to a man now responsible?
What we doing here man, lol. Bury that rabbit hole and keep it moving.

• Ha Ha

willhustle

Jan 25, 2017
ABW Bucks
$218,188
To each household it's own and I say that as a man who has never been married. When my grandparents were alive my grandfather was a working man with 4 kids and took care all the bills. Although, they came from a much different era than the one of today.

If I were married, the bills is getting split down the middle. Times have changed very much from the 1950s+ if a household as two incomes the bills should get split even if a couple ain't married.

Alle'Oop

Too Much Dip On My Chip
Jun 25, 2019
ABW Bucks
$163,952
How did we establish that he had kids outside of marriage or is fucking around?
Context clues..hes in a vibe tooting his own horn, mentions 8 kids but neglects to boast about them all bein from the same woman. Which most dudes would speak on when in a mood of biggin themselves up. Added to that he makes note of not ever been on child support, if they are all from your wife, why would u even mention that?

The Mad Titan

Mr 7 Mile
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$6,745,536
To each their own.

But while he boastin, I hope he dont have to wash a dish or microwave a meal round the crib. Funny the same women who "yassss" on this will clown a woman who says her man dont have to lift a finger at home.

In general, I do feel its a mans job to provide for his family, and womans job to be the keeper of the household. But now a days, shit is so expensive most couples have to be dual income. Not to mention now most women aint trying to play the traditiinal role so hey, share that bill stress

mryounggun

Aug 18, 2019
ABW Bucks
$10,560,779
Context clues..hes in a vibe tooting his own horn, mentions 8 kids but neglects to boast about them all bein from the same woman. Which most dudes would speak on when in a mood of biggin themselves up. Added to that he makes note of not ever been on child support, if they are all from your wife, why would u even mention that?
None of that indicates him having kids outside of marriage or cheating, though. Seems he could have easily been married before once or twice and had kids from a previous marriage.

Whatever though.

MIUSA

Oct 30, 2019
ABW Bucks
$26,926
That’s one hell of a reach

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot

IP360

Official Bootyologist
Jan 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$66,889,175
I feel that each couple should come to their own decision based off of their economic situation

Facts.

Regarding the video...yeah he paid all the bills. But in return...she probably was the one who held the household down. Cooked and fed the kids. Clothed them. Kept the house in order. That's kinda the type of household I was raised in up until my mama passed.

But like Huey said, it depends on their economic situation.

TonyDubbz

Legion of Trill
Hitta of the Year
Jan 20, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$66,952,576
When I grow up I want to be like @VIBE Fuck what yall talking about.

That man is a stay at home dad and he doesn't even have to give birth. Nigga just thinks of bomb shit to chef up and gets to drop creampies with no burdens.

:think2:
Nigga u a fool

but you're right...

that boy VIBE livin the life

Last edited:

MIUSA

Oct 30, 2019
ABW Bucks
$26,926
I believe the best would be the man pays all the bills and the woman maybe having a part time job or freelance work so she can mostly maintain the house and rear the kids

• Ha Ha
Reactions: Chicity

MIUSA

Oct 30, 2019
ABW Bucks
$26,926
Rear the kids

Fuck is this, 1832?
I could only wish families had values of that generation. Before we fell hard for the Jewish tricks that got mothers and fathers working 50- 60 hours each so they can make their car payment that is financed at 24% apr.

• Ether

AZTG

Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$6,641,098
I need this to make sense. Maybe someone could help.

I'd be cool with having a joint account and all our money goes in there and we pay bills out of there and save the rest. Thats our money. It dont matter who makes more.

But what I dont understand is a wife having a job and making money, but the husband pays all the bills, and she keeps her money to herself. Shit makes no sense to me.

Like yo if we together that should be our money. If we not sharing money then all bills gotta be split in half. Cause if not im in a situation where im paying all this money for her to live comfortably while she saving all her money for herself. Shit sounds like a scam to me.

Rubato

OG
2018 Best Looking Male Poster
Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$25,403,604
what you eat don't make me shit

but does this apply only to "traditional" men or trans as well?

I'm sayin, if a man transitions to a woman is he exempt?

vice versa, is a woman transitioning to a man now responsible?
To answer your question, do whatever works for y’alls relationship

AZTG

Dec 22, 2017
ABW Bucks
$6,641,098
I could only wish families had values of that generation. Before we fell hard for the Jewish tricks that got mothers and fathers working 50- 60 hours each so they can make their car payment that is financed at 24% apr.
Shit hilarious.

Support hyper capitalism and everything that comes with it cause "thats american", and then get mad that inflation got so out of controln that it forces both sposes to work to survive.

Support not having any regulations for banks and credit card companies cause thats republican principle and then get mad that banks can hit you with 20+% interest on a car loan.

Cant make this up.