Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do people know that a black woman was a central player in the development of the Moderna vaccine?

So if this chick was going to a predominantly white college and encountered a black professor she would immediately more trust a white professor than the black one.

Just to say that reveals just how dumb her comment was.

I'm going by what you said:

Clearly not limited to the vaccine situation.
Okay let me connect the dots for you. It was not clear enough for you.

That example was in regards to assuming that a human being has your best interests at heart simply because they are the same color or of the same ethnic background as you. Bill O'Neal while it seemed had the best interest of his black brothers and sisters. When in truth, he handed those black people over on a silver platter.

So to say that this black woman should influence people to get vaccinated simply because of race...I don't agree with that at all.

That's what your saying? Or are you saying something else?

Last edited:
This could be a good conversation if you guys could keep it respectful and fact-based.

Or it could be some good fuckery if we get to the ignant shit quick enough.

So if this chick was going to a predominantly white college and encountered a black professor she would immediately more trust a white professor than the black one.

Just to say that reveals just how dumb her comment was.

The teacher provides a curriculum and based off the assignments and my ability to accurately answer questions on tests is what determines my grade. Race does not factor into me getting the information and performing. My trust is in that the teacher will grade according to the rubric and be subjective.

To say I took a vaccine because a black woman made it....purely objective and feelings based.

Last edited:
I feel like this disagreement could be resolved a lot better with real dialog rather than with quips and you guys might realize you're actually on the same page.

But I saw a vulture eating a dead monkey yesterday so maybe I'm just on some other shit.
Where the hell you at ??

Okay let me connect the dots for you. It was not clear enough for you.

That example was in regards to assuming that a human being has your best interests at heart simply because they are the same color or of the same ethnic background as you. Bill O'Neal while it seemed had the best interest of his black brothers and sisters. When in truth, he handed those black people over on a silver platter.

So to say that this black woman should influence people to get vaccinated simply because of race...I don't agree with that at all.

That's what your saying? Or are you saying something else?

What I was saying is If a black person's reluctance to get the vax is due to distrust of whites, then knowing of the role that this lady played may sway them to put the distrust aside and get the shot.

If you had just said that a black person being involved is not going to sway you, I would have read and passed by your comment without comment or reaction. BUT you said that would more trust a non-black person than a black person in situation where he//she is the only black person.

And that was a dumb comment.

What I was saying is If a black person's reluctance to get the vax is due to distrust of whites, then knowing of the role that this lady played may sway them to put the distrust aside and get the shot.

If you had just said that a black person being involved is not going to sway you, I would have read and passed by your comment without comment or reaction. BUT you said that would more trust a non-black person than a black person in situation where he//she is the only black person.

And that was a dumb comment.
Okay

Lol @Gray Matter why you wack me saying okay. šŸ¤£ just want to not agree huh?

You ain't say nothing about white ppl...in your OP. Keep adding shit to make your point actually make sense. All still based on doing something because other black folks is doing it.

I understand your name lol.Ain't shit up there in that brain cavity. You definitely need some gray matter. I hear the wiz can help you.

sYW4IuAIDH9pS.gif KGvrNZ4oIZIB2.gif

This chick went through well over a hundred of my old posts and wacked them. Lol

She have a lot of time on her hands obviously.

Rather childish too.
I see you removed your wack reaction šŸ¤£ after I said something. Stick to watching other men living out they sports dreams in the sports threads and beating your meat off in the candy shop.

I gave you back the energy you came at me with. I see your wish to wack me 20 times and raise you 200.

And what's childish is your inability to disagree without the aggressive behavior you came at me with.

Last edited:
This chick went through well over a hundred of my old posts and wacked them. Lol

She have a lot of time on her hands obviously.

Rather childish too.

Never bothered me too much. I does bother others though. I know, cause I used to freely give negative reactions. And niggas got in their feelings, on the low.

If it don't bother you....why you complaining? Keep it pushing and mind who your posting with next time.
:niggawhat:

Where the hell you at ??

Guanacaste, Costa Rica. I've been here a few times over the years and never saw anything like that. Shit was unsettling to say the least. I had just seen a momma monkey with a little baby monkey on her back swinging through the trees like 20 minutes before so it really hit me in the feels.

LMAO @ me replying in this thread in earnest before reading up and realizing we're doing violence yet again. My bad y'all. I know better.

Guanacaste, Costa Rica. I've been here a few times over the years and never saw anything like that. Shit was unsettling to say the least. I had just seen a momma monkey with a little baby monkey on her back swinging through the trees like 20 minutes before so it really hit me in the feels.
I need to travel more, I ainā€™t been out the states in almost 20 yearsā€¦

Travel! getting out is one the best things anyone can do
I know it ainā€™t much but I traveled up and down the East Coast and the U.S. Virgin Islands, but for the past few years I been investing in different things and focusing on creating passive incomeā€¦ I still take trips to the beach (Myrtle Beach, Virginia Beach, Gulf Coast Florida) but I havenā€™t been on a vacation out the country in a long timeā€¦ I need to plan something soon!

Back