Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do people know that a black woman was a central player in the development of the Moderna vaccine?

Good for that sister. She will get awards and recognition in all the circles she's in. She will be known to many as the black woman who was involved in this historic time of vaccination medicine. I am sure she will go down in history.

But I don't align with doing something because "a black person " was involved. I mean the marketing efforts are hilarious.

Shit if history tells us anything. The one black person involved in a overly white or non black populated situation is not to be trusted all willy nilly. I am more suspicious of that said black person than the non black people.

I just re-watched Judas and the black messiah.Its alot of Bill O'Neal types out here.Every plantation had a house negro

Good for that sister. She will get awards and recognition in all the circles she's in. She will be known to many as the black woman who was involved in this historic time of vaccination medicine. I am sure she will go down in history.

But I don't align with doing something because "a black person " was involved. I mean the marketing efforts are hilarious.

Shit if history tells us anything. The one black person involved in a overly white or non black populated situation is not to be trusted all willy nilly. I am more suspicious of that said black person than the non black people.

I just re-watched Judas and the black messiah.Its alot of Bill O'Neal types out here.Every plantation had a house negro
What I have learned in pharma is….. the black face gets the blame for white failure. A black face usually gets a majority support from our demographic.
We will celebrate now but I am sure this is not what we think it is.
But good on her

Respect to that lady.

I'm sure if more white folks knew who she was, their racism would have them happy to boycott the vax.

More Darwinism wins out here for the rest of us, then.

I'd give you 20 wacks for this if I could.

This is just mind-bogglingly dumb. It's a work situation. It's not a social situation, where I would see where you were coming if that was the case. Like you wouldn't trust a black doctor working in a predominantly white hospital, or a black lawyer working in a white law firm, or a black real estate agent working in a white real estate company? Black folks in these positions, more often than not, take a special care to look out for the interests of black patients, black clients, etc.

This is just mind-bogglingly dumb. It's a work situation. It's not a social situation, where I would see where you were coming if that was the case. Like you wouldn't trust a black doctor working in a predominantly white hospital, or a black lawyer working in a white law firm, or a black real estate agent working in a white real estate company? Black folks in these positions, more often than not, take a special care to look out for the interests of black patients, black clients, etc.

Um no the OP topic said maybe more vax hesitant people will get the shot. And my response was based off that statement,not this addendum you just added.

If you take a shot based of the fact that a black person was involved then yeah imo your mindset is flawed. I don't base my needs, my health or anything you talking about off the presence of one black person.

Secondly since your expounding the scope of your post. I would look for a predominantly black doctors office, lawyers office, real estate agency....etc etc. Not the one black person in a sea of non-melainated fuckery

I feel like this disagreement could be resolved a lot better with real dialog rather than with quips and you guys might realize you're actually on the same page.

But I saw a vulture eating a dead monkey yesterday so maybe I'm just on some other shit.

Last edited:
Um no the OP topic said maybe more vax hesitant people will get the shot. And my response was based off that statement,not this addendum you just added.

If you take a shot based of the fact that a black person was involved then yeah imo your mindset is flawed. I don't base my needs, my health or anything you talking about off the presence of one black person.

I'm going by what you said:

Clearly not limited to the vaccine situation.

Back