Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do crazy people really have the best sex?

Best sex comes from women that was in an abusive relationship

View attachment 200964
when we were in college i once got a bunch of chicks mad cuz i said only niggaz that can get away with domestic abuse is if they fucking their girl right....

if ur sex game is wack, u can't even raise your voice..

but if u knocking her down, u can literally knock her down and she'll just be like

"well i guess he's in a bad mood, let me go head and clean up this mess"

eh.....i dont think anybody is saying they cant find mentally stable people with good sex

but if you've been with a few that you couldnt take home to mama, you know lol

and it goes both ways....a lot of women will tell you their best sexual experience was with a nigga thats locked up or somebody that it just wouldnt work out with

some people are having sex to have sex....some people are out here trying to win something lol

the chick that dont really wanna go back to her personal misery tonight is gonna do everything she can to get the sleepover pass

not saying its right, wrong, or good for anyone really....we're more discussing why this saying is even a thing and where it stems from

dont really have anything to do with relationships
i told u the other day, i like ratchet chicks, and i get it they fun to fuck around with,

but the sex ain't so good imma make life long decisions with them....

always wear a condom, and walk away in 90 seconds flat when you feel the heat coming

as an intelligent grown man should....

also thats not the only reason people would stay in bad relationships or make children with these people

wasnt the case for me at all....we was thuggin on some business partner shit

the "relationship" actually wasnt sweet or sexual at all, but we fucked sometimes

I wasnt being smart, but i have no regrets in making my oldest child

when we were in college i once got a bunch of chicks mad cuz i said only niggaz that can get away with domestic abuse is if they fucking their girl right....

if ur sex game is wack, u can't even raise your voice..

but if u knocking her down, u can literally knock her down and she'll just be like

"well i guess he's in a bad mood, let me go head and clean up this mess"
This nigga toxic as fuck before the family

bruh theres nothing in that post that says its about making or staying in relationships with crazy people for sex

if you grown and doing that its fucking stupid and a non convo

thats more of a battered woman "but the d is so good" type thing

cant tell you nothing about that

She don't cook. She dont clean. She don't pay for nothing. She don't put effort into her appearance. She argues, talks back, gets disrespectful, etc....

I would never get to the idea of actually being with this person, period
Lol I mean... the screenshot is a woman speaking.

And just like women fall for "but the D is good", men fall for "but the ass is fat and the pussy good"

I don't see what's so different about the two.

And alot of people are in a relationship with some combination of those traits, if not all rolled into one. Maybe she cooks but has the worst attitude ever... "but the pussy good"

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
nope.

this that sexual deviant shit i be trying to warn yall niggaz about that yall in denial of...

like niggaz is willingly admitting that sex is the ONLY reason they staying around crazy and potentially harmful motherfuckers... but sex addiction is not an issue?

like you really can't find great sex in a mentally stable person....

mentally stable people....out here saying they can't find other mentally people to fuck them good....

:popcorn2:

Or

Or

The inhibitions a sane person normally has arent there with the psychos so they doing all the things that most people equate to "good sex" without a care in the world.

Also...this is not a blanket statement.

Aight yall bugging.

What we talking bout?

Anal? Oral? Swallowing? Squirting? Cowgirl? Shit that ANYBODY can do if they feel like it?

Or are we talking whips, chains, sex chairs, handcuffs, ceiling contraptions, and shit that you literally have to put effort into incorporating into sex?

Just cause a man/woman ain't shit outside the bedroom dont mean they turn into sex masterminds. Yall probably mean that bitch that's always nagging will get on top and ride. Or (for women) that broke nigga will stay hard for hours. PAUSE

i hear ya'll

and maybe "crazy" takes a much wider definition in this case.....its basically "the ones that aint really good for you"

no opinions here can change anyones personal truths and experiences

No, crazy women are selfish in bed. If you're the type of guy that just wants to beat doggy and get road then yea they accommodate that quite well.

But if you're looking for a solid sexual experience, a open minded sensible woman. Or a closed minded woman that trusts you, provide way better sex.

aight i'll give an example...cuz the more I think about it, it may very well just be the attitude and antics and not the actual sex

got introduced to this chick by her friend....i know she's got a kid and is off and on with the BD

she knows I just was with their other friend

anyway she just randomly hits me one night at like 11pm......im coming to get you (i live with my sister)

she pulls up in the hoo-do and I can tell she's drunk cuz she's just extra...."oooooh you lookin gooood, ima fuck you"

:ohword4:

I got a lil x and we hit the 2 for $20 motel.....go in, im rollin up and she goes to the bathroom.... comes back out butt ass naked

so (sparing details) its going down and she gets on top......out of nowhere she grabs her monster drink off the nightstand and pours it all over us...the bed and everything is soaked....and proceeds to ride that mf like she stole it.....the only chick i've ever hit that actually asked me to cum on her face....wasnt a thought in my mind at all

anyway that was the one and only time and I never would have even considered being with her like that... but that was a fun ass night, i'll never forget it lol

thats exclusively crazy girl shit, idc idc idc

Back