Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do crazy people really have the best sex?

Just say that you can't answer the question, fam. Let's just skip the theatrics.

Be blessed.
I gave you an answer and you wholly rejected it

Skip the theatrics???? King, I AM the theatrics!

This is BS my top 3 are all sane

Maybe this is only true for women

Check the title under my name and that answers all the questions you have about this thread

Imo crazy people are less inhibited and fuck with reckless abandon, naturally making crazy sex different from 'normal sex'. As normal sex would be coming from a mind that has a perception to maintain. Crazy people dgaf about that shit. They just fuckin all wild and dirty and savage.

Said the same thing.

• Goat
Reactions: B_A
I'm tryna find out what's so 'fun' about these crazy women. That you can't get elsewhere.
I think, high sexual energy, but not everyone is delighted with excessive madness.
In life, I wouldn't have chosen such a companion. For fun, this is cool, but only a couple of times. If speaking of adult dating, I like such hot chicks from AdultFriendFinder. Here is a review of the site https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dating-sites/adultfriendfinder-review/. They're such hot, and at the same time beautiful girls. This is what I really love in this matter, relaxed sexuality, and a little crazy.

Last edited:
Back