Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do crazy people really have the best sex?

i mean everybody's opinion is going to have differences but for me there's a little truth to it

I dont think being crazy actually makes your sex different or better, but I do feel like fucked up people who dont have a whole lot more to offer go a little above and beyond to try to impress you and keep you around

whereas the "total package" thats actually good for you doesnt feel that pressure....its an even, two way thing and they're looking for the complete package in you as well.....they dont need you or your approval (or your house lmao)

ratchet broads bring all the fun....and its great, until it aint lol

nope.

this that sexual deviant shit i be trying to warn yall niggaz about that yall in denial of...

like niggaz is willingly admitting that sex is the ONLY reason they staying around crazy and potentially harmful motherfuckers... but sex addiction is not an issue?

like you really can't find great sex in a mentally stable person....

mentally stable people....out here saying they can't find other mentally people to fuck them good....

:popcorn2:

nope.

this that sexual deviant shit i be trying to warn yall niggaz about that yall in denial of...

like niggaz is willingly admitting that sex is the ONLY reason they staying around crazy and potentially harmful motherfuckers... but sex addiction is not an issue?

mentally stable people....out here saying they can't find other mentally people to fuck them good....

What that have to do with is the next more times than not better?

From my experience its not the craziness in a chick that leads to sex being incredible, its the not giving a fuck and going all out to enjoy herself during sex.

Crazy and not giving a fuck go hand in hand though. A crazy chick usually dont give a fuck, so sex with a crazy chick ends up being goat.

Most normal chicks still have inhibitions, probably mostly subconcious and always hold back during sex.

From my experience its not the craziness in a chick that leads to sex being incredible, its the not giving a fuck and going all out to enjoy herself during sex.

Crazy and not giving a fuck go hand in hand though. A crazy chick usually dont give a fuck, so sex with a crazy chick ends up being goat.

Most normal chicks still have inhibitions, probably mostly subconcious and always hold back during sex.
but that's something you can get around with a trusting partner....

sex should get progressively better over time....

people wanting outstanding sex off the rip then immediately go on to the next one... completely disregarding that the shit is a literally is a bonding process

like people create these complicated, conflicting, and confusing social/sexual situations, and instead of properly handling them in a mature manner, they disingenuously and lazily write motherfuckers off as crazy.....

i could be over thinking it, but i really think the sex issue in our society is much more deeper than people try to casually pass things off as

but that's something you can get around with a trusting partner....

sex should get progressively better over time....

people wanting outstanding sex off the rip then immediately go on to the next one... completely disregarding that the shit is a literally disregard that the entire act is a bonding process

like people create these complicated, conflicting, and confusing social/sexual situations, and instead of properly handling them in a mature manner, they disingenuously and lazily write motherfuckers off as crazy.....

i could be over thinking it, but i really think the sex issue in our society is much more deeper than people try to casually pass things off as

No doubt.

I aint denying that. At 30 I aint fucking with a crazy chick no matter how good the sex is. Love sex, but crazy aint worth it no more.

But with that said, lets go back a few years and say you got a rotation of a few chicks and one happens to be that crazy not giving a fuck chick, you gonna text her at 1 am for that quick session cause you know she gonna ride your shit better than the others, cause she dont give a fuck and got no inhibitions.

Only time you dont call her is when you actually wanna chill before the sex, or if you smashed her a night or two ago and want something different.

nope.

eh.....i dont think anybody is saying they cant find mentally stable people with good sex

but if you've been with a few that you couldnt take home to mama, you know lol

and it goes both ways....a lot of women will tell you their best sexual experience was with a nigga thats locked up or somebody that it just wouldnt work out with

some people are having sex to have sex....some people are out here trying to win something lol

the chick that dont really wanna go back to her personal misery tonight is gonna do everything she can to get the sleepover pass

not saying its right, wrong, or good for anyone really....we're more discussing why this saying is even a thing and where it stems from

dont really have anything to do with relationships

I aint denying that. At 30 I aint fucking with a crazy chick no matter how good the sex is. Love sex, but crazy aint worth it no more.

this....but I aint forgot how them no good, two timing, cigarette smokin, know every d boy in the hood, show up wit a bottle and a party pack ass broads get down lol

its the fun....they rollin blunts, turnin the music up and dancing, tryna get you loaded, they talk that shit in the bed with confidence, and overall just wanna make sure ya'll have a good time

eh.....i dont think anybody is saying they cant find mentally stable people with good sex

but if you've been with a few that you couldnt take home to mama, you know lol

and it goes both ways....a lot of women will tell you their best sexual experience was with a nigga thats locked up or somebody that it just wouldnt work out with

some people are having sex to have sex....some people are out here trying to win something lol

the chick that dont really wanna go back to her personal misery tonight is gonna do everything she can to get the sleepover pass

not saying its right, wrong, or good for anyone really....we're more discussing why this saying is even a thing and where it stems from

dont really have anything to do with relationships

Can we stop going around the OP?

I'm not talking about fuck buddies and one night stands.

I'm talking about being in an actual relationship with a crazy/toxic person and whether the great sex is real an illusion created by the lack of fulfillment in other areas of the relationship.

She don't cook. She dont clean. She don't pay for nothing. She don't put effort into her appearance. She argues, talks back, gets disrespectful, etc.... but because the sex is the one area she brings you happiness in, you think her sex is even better than what it really is.

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
bruh theres nothing in that post that says its about making or staying in relationships with crazy people for sex

if you grown and doing that its fucking stupid and a non convo

thats more of a battered woman "but the d is so good" type thing

cant tell you nothing about that

She don't cook. She dont clean. She don't pay for nothing. She don't put effort into her appearance. She argues, talks back, gets disrespectful, etc....

I would never get to the idea of actually being with this person, period

bruh theres nothing in that post that says its about making or staying in relationships with crazy people for sex

if you grown and doing that its fucking stupid and a non convo

thats more of a battered woman "but the d is so good" type thing

cant tell you nothing about that

She don't cook. She dont clean. She don't pay for nothing. She don't put effort into her appearance. She argues, talks back, gets disrespectful, etc....

I would never get to the idea of actually being with this person, period
that's my point...

but if someone is dealing with that and justifying it by sex...

logic would state that the way their mind views sex is problematic.....

there's a larger issue at hand here, cuz no reasonable person should be with a person they fear or hate for no reason....

good sex can't be it...

Reactions: 1/2
Back