Welcome To aBlackWeb

DMX Passes Away (RIP Earl "DMX" Simmons, Long Live X)

I won't lie. I'm hesitant because of the amount of features. Some of them are cool but I really just want to enjoy X.
X don't sound like X to me anymore so surrounding him with other voices was smart

I wanna hear the content tho

Battle Reportedly Starts Over Estate of DMX

The death of DMX has left many in mourning, with many fans of the prolific artist, as well as his peers showing much love to the legacy of the legendary New York rapper. Despite the love being shown for X's life, it seems a battle is brewing in terms of his estate. According to a report from Page Six, X’s fianceé Desiree Lindstrom applied to be declared his “common-law wife” but was rejected by a judge.
If approved, the gesture would have allowed Lindstrom to control his estate and get future earning from his music. Along with that, the move would have given her seniority over his 14 children in the estate. Because of that, DMX’s ex-wife and friend Tashera Simmons and their three children Tacoma, Sean, and Xavier, filed to be administrators in the estate. Tashera and her children are not the only ones, though, as children that X had from other relationships filed to be administrators as well.
The issue reportedly stems from DMX not having any will, and a source familiar with the case spoke on Lindstrom attempting to become his “common-law wife,” saying, “His fiancée Desiree tried to muscle in by asking the court to be named his common-law wife, which means she would have taken precedence over his children. But the court refused.” According to reports, a judge will review submissions from the late rapper’s kids to decide who will be an administrator on July 15.

Gone but never forgotten
EyjNjm9XIAIvPAU.jpg

Back