Welcome To aBlackWeb

DMX Passes Away (RIP Earl "DMX" Simmons, Long Live X)

Jay-Z had a decent run at president. They had a roster turnover during his run. They went from Dmx, red, ll cool J, meth, himself to Kanye, jeezy, Ross, Rihanna and That dude that had that "I'm so sick of love songs" joint. That's ALOTTA success from that group. Believe Fab and homeboy w the "I love your girl" and "shorty is a 10". I be forgetting them R&B cats hahaha. Either, those acts stayed at the top of the charts
The-Dream

well from dmx he aint feel he got that good of treatment and same with LL COOLJ

The objective seemed clear. Clear out the older acts n get new generation in. The business is Ky always pretty. I know Ghostface had some success w HOV up there. But it seemed like the label was just going in a different direction

C'mon Dog
See the source image

sorry to hear about x passing......... black people wake up....... why is it in our community that we pray for a celebrity that was facing death battling a drug addiction but won't pray for a member in your own direct family facing the same situation?

I saw some of willie d live where he borderine in tears over dmx and remember him shitting on Bushwick during his vlad interview..valid point here

sorry to hear about x passing......... black people wake up....... why is it in our community that we pray for a celebrity that was facing death battling a drug addiction but won't pray for a member in your own direct family facing the same situation?

^ say man block this dickhead from the thread

Plus it's all gravy, like chicken when it's smothered (What?)
It's dark and I love it (Ugh)
Get him, boy, let him loose (Come on)
Want it with the dog or the gun? Let him choose (Come on)

Back