Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll DJ Vlad ~ Black Man’s Ally... or Agent Provocateur ? (UPDATE ~ Lord Jamar , Godfrey , Mysonne Have Had Enough!)

DJ Glad ~ Good Or Bad?

• He means well.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I don’t trust that cracker.

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Jury’s still out (UNDECIDED).

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
Media today is garbage because people whine about everything. TV, movies, music, tubes, it's all watered down bullshit.

At some point, people are going to run out of things to get upset about.

I only watch Vlad interviews i think might be interesting, like most people. So what interview you think would most likely get the most clicks? An interview of Saigon talking bout some wild shit that happened in his youth that most people dont know, or him talking about his new songs in 2020? And Vlad doesnt just have black people talking about that, its just that most the guests he has on are from hiphop and the last time i checked, its mostly black people in the rap game.

But most of this is fake outrage from people who already didnt like him/support him and wanted him gone. After the misquote was reveal he removed the comment and released at statement.

The fact they yall won and you still on some "nah thats not good enough, you need to do xyz and maybe it will be enough" is just yall trying to throw your weight around. Doing the same shit some of you complain others do with their fake online outrage. So of course Vlad telling yall to eat a dick. Yall would do the same thing if gay people started telling yall to post personal apologizes for misgendering D Wades son.

And who df is Lupe to tell certain news outlets they're not allowed to report on anything he does. Thats the same fuck shit Meek is on with Dj Ak. Id tell both them niggas i report on what i want too, i dont care if they dont like me. Thats proof that both of them lowkey check the others site/social media even tho their claim not to fuck with them.

Seems like Mysonne folded to peer pressure, crazy to see adults be susceptible to that.

I agree with everything but the last paragraph. Vlad and Akademiks are just high level vloggers who can and will get hurt in the streets for being reckless and disrespectful with their platforms.

If you're not CNN or FOX, it would behoove you to stay away from certain topics that can get you or people you care about hurt.
The real story is how some people got energy and time to go after a Dj that interviews a lot of rappers on youtube, like hes the leader of the KKK. How come they dont put this type of pressure on actual racist that hold key positions in our government. Its almost like this is a personal vendetta thats being used to lowkey get clicks...
Because it's fuckin easy. Or so they think.

Now when the ADL and others decide to link up with Vlad because we as a people jumped on him... let's face it, because he's jewish... then we gon be looking dumb cause they'll protect him in a way that we fail to protect our own financially and culturally.

I am still looking at mysonne funny.

Regardless of how you feel......He doesn't feel enough respect for you to respect your culture and thinks he's on the same plane as Farrakhan.

But you still call him friend?
Matter of fact they all seem like they more loyal to him than he is to them.

Don't know whether he's good or bad, but judging by this video, Big Fleece might be pulling up on him soon:

Don't know whether he's good or bad, but judging by this video, Big Fleece might be pulling up on him soon:

I'm not understanding what he's saying. He's mad at Vlad because Vlad claimed that Fleece Johnson raped dudes without proof. Fleece Johnson was the one that came out and claimed that's what he did. Vlad didn't come up with the "Booty Warrior" name. That's what Fleece called himself.

Vlad ain't nobody's friend, but I don't understand why people are so hard pressed to blame him for other people being to loose with their lips. It was one thing to be mad at Vlad when he first came out and people didn't know what time he was on, but now people know the game. If you choose to run your mouth on Vlad or any other platform, you can't get mad when your own words are used against you one day.

Back