Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll DJ Vlad ~ Black Man’s Ally... or Agent Provocateur ? (UPDATE ~ Lord Jamar , Godfrey , Mysonne Have Had Enough!)

DJ Glad ~ Good Or Bad?

• He means well.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I don’t trust that cracker.

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Jury’s still out (UNDECIDED).

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
What He Say
Glad posted something about him

Lupe was like, I thought we had an understanding about you not posting me

Glad was basically like, who told you that. I'll post whatever I want

He then told lu to hit him up. Lu has been trying but Glad playing games trying to dodge him

Let's play a game of devil's advocate real quick friend's. Before we start tho I must preface this with I'm not wearing a cape for Vlad goof ass but I'm trying to point out a double standard.

So let's begin.........Vlad is a Russian born Jew who's been in this hip-hop "culture' for a while now. For all the good he's done he's done just as much bad as anyone else in the world. He's interviewed many people and he let them get their opinions off their chest. Some of their opinions have a talked about Black people, crime, other races, other rappers and even told on themselves.

Now with that out of the way let's talk about Vlad and his "issue" with the honorable Mr Farrakhan whom I very much respect. Farrakhan has been quoted and famously talked not so good about Jews once or twice in his life time. Vlad being Jew feeling away about that shouldn't be a shock to anyone and him speaking on it shouldn't be shocking at all.

People wanting him to apologize is like asking one of us on this website to apologise to Trump for all the shit we've said on here about him (before you super niggas get mad I know Trump is in no way on the level of Brother Farrakhan so kill yourself in advance I just used him for argument sake).

This is just my devil's advocate take on this subject. I legit don't give a shit about Vlad he's opinion on a man who's changed million's a black men's lives don't matter in the least and this to me is fake outrage. Farrakhan has been hated by a lot bigger fish than a wigger with a YouTube page but carry on

Let's play a game of devil's advocate real quick friend's. Before we start tho I must preface this with I'm not wearing a cape for Vlad goof ass but I'm trying to point out a double standard.

So let's begin.........Vlad is a Russian born Jew who's been in this hip-hop "culture' for a while now. For all the good he's done he's done just as much bad as anyone else in the world. He's interviewed many people and he let them get their opinions off their chest. Some of their opinions have a talked about Black people, crime, other races, other rappers and even told on themselves.

Now with that out of the way let's talk about Vlad and his "issue" with the honorable Mr Farrakhan whom I very much respect. Farrakhan has been quoted and famously talked not so good about Jews once or twice in his life time. Vlad being Jew feeling away about that shouldn't be a shock to anyone and him speaking on it shouldn't be shocking at all.

People wanting him to apologize is like asking one of us on this website to apologise to Trump for all the shit we've said on here about him (before you super niggas get mad I know Trump is in no way on the level of Brother Farrakhan so kill yourself in advance I just used him for argument sake).

This is just my devil's advocate take on this subject. I legit don't give a shit about Vlad he's opinion on a man who's changed million's a black men's lives don't matter in the least and this to me is fake outrage. Farrakhan has been hated by a lot bigger fish than a wigger with a YouTube page but carry on
Glad I's the only one getting paid.
He can say fuck y'all I'm cashing out.

Lots of people use black people and cash out while doing some cool things here and there. You cant be all in the culture until people ask you to respect it then get mad at that culture.

Farrakhan on "apologizing".

The students need to study more.

This apologies are different.
This is death and destruction of the black community and then saying oh my bad for political gain.

There is nothing to gain when going out your way to not apologies when you did wrong so glad trying to profit more on his fuvk up.

Mob James or tray dee say anything yet?

Malcom X damn sure had negative shit said about him by NOI members. That's documented in multiple places. As for Vlad stupid niggas keep going on his page and answering the questions he asks so only but so much blame can be placed on him. Not like he putting a gun to people's heads and forcing them to talk
I'm talking about public statements. Elijah Muhammad forbade any negative statements about Malcolm.
This apologies are different.
This is death and destruction of the black community and then saying oh my bad for political gain.

There is nothing to gain when going out your way to not apologies when you did wrong so glad trying to profit more on his fuvk up.

Mob James or tray dee say anything yet?
You're missing the point.

An apology without repentance is a tree bearing no fruit.

I've always thought that it was very obvious what Vlad's angle is. Vlad doesn't hate black people. He isn't an agent. Vlad's issue is that he's just doesn't care about anything, at all, but a dollar. Whatever questions he's gotta ask to make his videos more interesting, whoever he's gotta interview to get the advertising money, etc, etc, that's what he's gonna do.

@AP21 those tweets are unavailable, what we missing?
Damn he deleted them then

Glad told him they'll circle back to this at a later date once he felt more comfortable or some shit. He was giving lupe the run around and ducking him

It took niggas this long to figure out Vlad was apart of the problem... on some “oh I better hop off the train” shit. Letting the white man dictate the narrative all these years. No wonder they think we trash.

:word?:

Ehh..
True, Dame can be a weirdo at times who never admits when he’s wrong, but he was right about Glad.
On a side note , y’all know Dame used to date Aaliyah back in the day, right?
Well , I saw a blog by some dude named Choke No Joke ( or something like that) and he said Dame told him the thing he liked about Aaliyah is that she reminded him of a white girl.
I 100% believe Dame said that, too.
So, yeah, he’s a clown, but he’s on point when discussing ol’ Glad.
Dame started saying that shit about Vlad when Vlad didnt fuck with him. Cuz he would say all that shit, then he tried to link with Adam22 to leech off his big platform. When Adam ended it, it was back to "we need to support our own" rants.
IMO hes just another opportunist whos only really passionate about black business when he has a stake in it.

I only watch Vlad interviews i think might be interesting, like most people. So what interview you think would most likely get the most clicks? An interview of Saigon talking bout some wild shit that happened in his youth that most people dont know, or him talking about his new songs in 2020? And Vlad doesnt just have black people talking about that, its just that most the guests he has on are from hiphop and the last time i checked, its mostly black people in the rap game.

But most of this is fake outrage from people who already didnt like him/support him and wanted him gone. After the misquote was reveal he removed the comment and released at statement.

The fact they yall won and you still on some "nah thats not good enough, you need to do xyz and maybe it will be enough" is just yall trying to throw your weight around. Doing the same shit some of you complain others do with their fake online outrage. So of course Vlad telling yall to eat a dick. Yall would do the same thing if gay people started telling yall to post personal apologizes for misgendering D Wades son.

And who df is Lupe to tell certain news outlets they're not allowed to report on anything he does. Thats the same fuck shit Meek is on with Dj Ak. Id tell both them niggas i report on what i want too, i dont care if they dont like me. Thats proof that both of them lowkey check the others site/social media even tho their claim not to fuck with them.

Seems like Mysonne folded to peer pressure, crazy to see adults be susceptible to that.

The real story is how some people got energy and time to go after a Dj that interviews a lot of rappers on youtube, like hes the leader of the KKK. How come they dont put this type of pressure on actual racist that hold key positions in our government. Its almost like this is a personal vendetta thats being used to lowkey get clicks...

Back