Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll DJ Vlad ~ Black Man’s Ally... or Agent Provocateur ? (UPDATE ~ Lord Jamar , Godfrey , Mysonne Have Had Enough!)

DJ Glad ~ Good Or Bad?

• He means well.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I don’t trust that cracker.

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Jury’s still out (UNDECIDED).

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
All the black men who made apologies may not have meant it but they did it.

Mysonne been looking funny in the light lately. Regardless of a misquote or whatever......The fact he standing on a demand to give it says a lot.

And this career has he helped? Lord Jamal? Mob James? He hardly talks about people to promote them...He talks about street shit. And even helping them if he did is nothing compared to what he takes.

Royce has a ton of points. I don't really f with Farrakhan like that but glad is wrong.

This just goes to show we can have "guests" but they can always go home after they stop up your toilet with their shit.

We gotta stop this shit

Only thing I don’t like is that they have him a heads up. He already said fuck who you respect but they took the higher road to tell him they was going to do this?

*sigh*

Only thing I don’t like is that they have him a heads up. He already said fuck who you respect but they took the higher road to tell him they was going to do this?

*sigh*
They said more than that they weren't going on his show anymore.

They called on everyone to abondon Vlad.

lol @ Dame Dash tried to tell us. This not even worth a click cuz Dame is full of shit. Soon as people dont do what he says, he ready to point fingers, and call them culture vultures, especially if they're white. Then go on anti white people rants, but then you see behind the scenes videos and see some young white girl on his arm and a bunch of white people working for him.

A couple things.

Vlad has gone out of his way to post NOI Muslims and empathizers on his platform. He even posted this message directly from Farrakhan to the Hip Hop community.

I'm not saying this clears him from being an agent, but it should give him the benefit of doubt THIS time. Plus he's an atheist. He doesn't know the Quran so he wouldn't know the context of "pick up a stone".

Also, Griff has to do better, as does all black men who claim to respect and aspire to follow in the footsteps of Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrakhan. They never indulged in name calling and street insults. Elijah lovingly critiqued Martin L. King

And never publicly allowed the NOI to talk shit about Malcolm even when Malcolm defected. Khalid Muhammad, Griff, Boyce, Umar... it's alot of great and talented brothers who claim to admire Farrakhan but miss out on an important aspect of his character: not publicly attacking and disrespecting other black people.

The optics are terrible and destructive.

Malcom X damn sure had negative shit said about him by NOI members. That's documented in multiple places. As for Vlad stupid niggas keep going on his page and answering the questions he asks so only but so much blame can be placed on him. Not like he putting a gun to people's heads and forcing them to talk

lol @ Dame Dash tried to tell us. This not even worth a click cuz Dame is full of shit. Soon as people dont do what he says, he ready to point fingers, and call them culture vultures, especially if they're white. Then go on anti white people rants, but then you see behind the scenes videos and see some young white girl on his arm and a bunch of white people working for him.
Ehh..
True, Dame can be a weirdo at times who never admits when he’s wrong, but he was right about Glad.
On a side note , y’all know Dame used to date Aaliyah back in the day, right?
Well , I saw a blog by some dude named Choke No Joke ( or something like that) and he said Dame told him the thing he liked about Aaliyah is that she reminded him of a white girl.
I 100% believe Dame said that, too.
So, yeah, he’s a clown, but he’s on point when discussing ol’ Glad.

Back