Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll DJ Vlad ~ Black Man’s Ally... or Agent Provocateur ? (UPDATE ~ Lord Jamar , Godfrey , Mysonne Have Had Enough!)

DJ Glad ~ Good Or Bad?

• He means well.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I don’t trust that cracker.

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Jury’s still out (UNDECIDED).

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
I'm not understanding what he's saying. He's mad at Vlad because Vlad claimed that Fleece Johnson raped dudes without proof. Fleece Johnson was the one that came out and claimed that's what he did. Vlad didn't come up with the "Booty Warrior" name. That's what Fleece called himself.

Vlad ain't nobody's friend, but I don't understand why people are so hard pressed to blame him for other people being to loose with their lips. It was one thing to be mad at Vlad when he first came out and people didn't know what time he was on, but now people know the game. If you choose to run your mouth on Vlad or any other platform, you can't get mad when your own words are used against you one day.

Nah, Fleece never called himself the Booty Warrior.......he just said he was a warrior.

The.........."booty warrior"..........moniker just took on a life of it's own.

In all the interviews Fleece has done since he was freed, he's been adamant about never raping anybody.

Dude in the video is just saying Vlad is moving funny because he used Fleece's name to promote his video............but then decided not to go through with the interview at the last minute.

Basically saying it was fake outrage on Vlad's part, because..........if he really had a problem with Fleece Johnson...........he would've never thought about interviewing him to begin with.

Back