Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll DJ Vlad ~ Black Man’s Ally... or Agent Provocateur ? (UPDATE ~ Lord Jamar , Godfrey , Mysonne Have Had Enough!)

DJ Glad ~ Good Or Bad?

• He means well.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I don’t trust that cracker.

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Jury’s still out (UNDECIDED).

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters

Allah_U_Akbar

I don’t necessarily think he’s an evil dude, but at the same time.....

...He knows exactly what he’s doing when he tries to instigate beefs and get (BLACK) guests to incriminate themselves.

DJ Glad: “So, how old were you when you committed your first armed robbery?”

Goofy-Ass Rap Negro:“ I was 13 and I shot dude in da face and took his loot. I ain’t get caught because da case went cold after his folks decided not to go to da police.“

DJ Glad: “Oh... So you were never arrested for that? Hmmmmmm...“

Last edited:
Another thing.... His undying obsession with 2Pac.

DJ Glad (in EVERY interview): “So, tell us about 2Pac.“

I’m starting to think he only interviews people who’ve met 2Pac.

Well i love the fact that whore who sent him to prison exposed herself on vlad

I've never seen such a lopsided like ratio in my life. And every single comment was saying she's lying. A whole thread in agreement

yes he feels need to mention that he interview everyone around pac and knows the full story about death row . he still needs to interview the main person behind it all which SUGE

No one forces them to dry snitch and all the stories I'm seen of people supposedly getting arrested because of his interview were all fake. Didnt a few peoples online popularity shoot up after a Vlad interview. Like Boosie and Lord Jamar. Thats the reason why people do interviews on there. They get more exposure.

EXHIBIT A:

Once again, ol’ Glad manages to get a black interviewee to speak on another black person (DL Hughley vs Professor Griff) and once again, they take the bait. SMH.

Professor Griff hears the interview and immediately responds, while Glad is probably off somewhere laughing his ass off.

Even though DL probably misspoke and didn’t mean it to come out that way, the damage is done.

Griff is mad and he blasts DL.

Two brothers at odds with each other... All because of a fucking DJ Glad interview.

Back