Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Paul finally firing shots at Juicy J

This. But a couple months ago he quit drinking and drugs. He been talkin that clean lifestyle lately.

He said he only smokes tree now.

But that can always change.

You can't say I'm living a clean lifestyle but still smoking weed.

I'm not surprised when close people fall out but I am surprised when those close people start dogging a person or each other out in public like they never had any love or respect for one another.

What they don't realize is no matter who is telling the truth you look just as fucked as the person who was wrong doing that shit in the public eye.

Thanks for making the thread nigga

giphy.gif
@87alan was was going to make this thread the other day but J. Prince told him to chill..

shits sad. i thought it was dumb that they were one member away from a full 3-6 Mafia reunion and instead they renamed the group Da Mafia 6. Might have been a legal thing though.

I aint even heard anything by Juicy J since he split from Three 6.

Like Goldie already said this all goes back to J joining Taylor Gang. Paul definitely felt a way bout that and probably hated hearing Bandz a Make Her Dance being played nonstop at the strip club.

Nonetheless as a Three Six fan this is sad news.

no lie, I always thought Juice was funny style

always been annoying in interviews and a lil over the top

have not been a fan of post 3/6 Juice at all.....he's like a character

One of these guys should just call the other one and talk whatever the fuck they got going on out. They been through too much shit together to not be able to call regardless how long its been since they last talked. Me and my best friend from when i moved up here can and have not talked to eachother in years (not because of a beef, just growing up shit) but still call eachother and continue on like we had been hanging out every day.

yeah, they could probably squash all this if Juice just called him and went "SHHAAATTTTHAAAFAAAACKAAAAA" when he picks up

they'd probably laugh for 10 mins

yeah, they could probably squash all this if Juice just called him and went "SHHAAATTTTHAAAFAAAACKAAAAA" when he picks up

they'd probably laugh for 10 mins
Is Lil Wyte still working either of them? He even rapping still? I saw a pic of him kinda recently and dude looks like that oxycotin is killing him from the inside.

Back