Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Mustard's personal shopper runs is cc up 50k to flex for the gram

Unless I am Michael Jackson famous, I ain't paying no fucking body 6 racks to shop?

Bih what?

And I am giving you my fucking credit card? Why wouldn't he just give cash?

All celebrities are damn marks. Somebody need to start a personal shopper con operation and clone all these rich dumbasses cards.

Motherfuckers get rich and refuse to do the most basic shit , like shopping. This woman get paid 72K a year, more than most people doing real work and she wanna fuck it up to pretend that she rich. What is wrong with America and this economy?

Last edited:
Unless I am Michael Jackson famous, I ain't paying no fucking body 6 racks to shop?

Bih what?

All celebrities are damn marks. Somebody need to start a personal shopper con operation and clone all these rich dumbasses cards.

Motherfuckers get rich and refuse to do the most basic shit , like shopping. This woman get paid 72K a year, more than most people doing real work and she wanna fuck it up to pretend that she rich. What is wrong with America and this economy?

Fans.

Bih what?

Im not exactly a dresser and hate shopping...i would absolutely pay a female shopper to keep me right if I had it like that...i usually ask the young chicks working in the mall for help putting shit together

This girl just got greedy and that shit happens....she made good money but she's going to pick designer and diamonds for that man and wanted a taste

He caught her, he'll get another one

Back