Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW DJ Khaled - KHALED KHALED

Listened to the album all day in the car. Not as bad as I thought it would be but a lot of skips. That Nas/Jay joint should of been on one of their albums. Too good for this shit.

off first listen..I gotta agree. There's no cohesion to the song imo. I wonder if these verses were recorded for Khaled or just leftovers

I agree, felt mad un-organic and lacked cohesion...

Though Nas mentioned Coinbase so Im guessing its a recent verse... Plus, Im sure when Nas and Jay realised they were on the same track they would not want to use leftovers...

Track was weak though, all style and no substance...

I know Jay and Nas want a 'grown man' music vibe but I would love to hear them spit over a real hip hop, boom bap beat, for the culture and old times sake...

Lmaoo yo the painted on beard looks crazy

So does Khaled's painted on hair lol

DJ Khaled vents over his hair struggles in coronavirus lockdown | Metro News

took a drive earlier today and let it play and it's too many skips for me....Father of Ashad had more heat to me

the reggae joint with H.E.R./migos....the lil baby/durk song, megan and the babies song, and the last reggae joint are the only ones I played repeatedly

the cardi track is cool but i don't really listen to her like that....the nas/hov song is cool(only cuz i'm fasting now....lmaoooo) but too short and too "laid back"....at this point since they're "cool" i wanna hear them snap on some shit (ala BR and BBC)

the A boogie song didn't need anyone else on it...but i dont give af about him either so it's a cool young nigga joint...lol

everything else is either skippable(jb and 21) or meh (both bryson records and the jT record).....that fat joe record should be on this album....the two drake records should be off

oh and the beats were ok but boring/lazy after awhile cuz we've already heard them before.....you would think Khaled would put more effort into being original and actually make fire beats to make more money.....these samples and clearances gotta be taxing....idk why he doesn't just find unknown producers and put them on for the cheap.

Back